Thursday, June 01, 2006

Babe Blogette Wear



It has been brought to my attention by my assistant that I have forgotten to advise about the All Important Blogging Attire. So I have done a rough sketch for babe blogettes today. Tomorrow or whenever I feel like it, I will do guys. I only have so much time in my day to write after all.

Examine the picture above as I explain:

From the bottoms up, we will go:

1. Of Great Importance: Faery Shoes with tinkling bells on the toes for inspiration. If you can't find any of these, contact me, and I'll post the name of a store. If you don't want to spend your moolah, you can make your own. If you don't want to make your own, you're ok with barefeet if you absolutely must. The important thing is to feel your Muse in your feet.

2. Baggy Silk Victoria Secret pajama bottoms of a color that inspires you.

3. Baggy Silk top that doesn't match the bottoms and turned inside out for good writing luck. Make sure the sleeves don't get caught in your publishing tools.

4. Trinkets and talismans worn around the neck. Lots of them. One of them ABSOLUTELY must be a quality product that protects you from yukky radiation.

5. Protective anti EM Blogger Designer sunglasses. I can't tell you where to get these as this is my own proprietary design.

6. Chin Strap! This serves two purposes...one is to keep your mouth closed ABOUT your work (No phone calls to TALK about your work!Ya hear me!) and second, to keep all the munchies from going in your mouth and traveling down to your tummy and hips and setting up camp. It's ok if you're overweight, but don't use the art of blogging to make that happen. Blame it on something else like your metabolism, stress, middleage, or whatever else. I'm sure you've already got some of these ready-to-go.

7. Keep your locks flowing. You want the wisdom of Solomon before he was shorn as you create your masterpiece. If you have short hair, mess it up.

I didn't mention the detail called : The Chain That Binds. I should warn you about blogging. It's terribly addictive, and you will find yourself blogging in your sleep. The "chain that binds" is not a metaphor. It's a harsh truth, kinda like those pictures of your brain on drugs.

Class Dismissed

Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 2:18 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Create a Link