Sunday, June 04, 2006

From the students with a million alibis


Just in case any of my students are finding themselves without anything better to do than to read what their prolific teacher is up to, here is my weekend smack:

Not one of you happened to remark that the cartoon figure of an earlier posting had no arms! That slipped right past you, didn't it? I was hoping one of you would make a comment, but nooooooo! This was a test of your observational skills, and you all get a big effing F! The concept for you lamebrains was this: you can't write if you don't take your hands out of your potato chip bags and actually move them over to the computer keys and type something. This is what a writer does....she moves his/her lightening fast fingers over the computer keyboard with grace, skill, passion and delight. Try it sometime, it really won't hurt you. Now repeat after me: IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME!

And when you finish programming yourself with this saying, I double-dare you to say this one three times in a row very fast: Blog-Blond Bond. Yes, I am a relative of the famous James Bond, and I've got my eye on you!

I can't say class dismissed because this is a weekend, and you should be doing your homework instead of reading this. If you're wondering, the photo is a scrumptious gift to your fabulous teacher from a savvy student. Some bring food, and some donate money. Your teacher appreciates all of it!

Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:20 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Create a Link