Friday, June 23, 2006

Our Friday Quickie



Class, I have a hair appointment I have to rush off to, so here's your homework assignment for the weekend:

Do you recognize the famous man in his Halloween costume shown above? The first person that emails me the correct answer will win a Blog-Blond t-shirt that I will be marketing soon in the Blog-Blond Media Center. You can't find the Media Center? It's right under the beautiful header created for me by none other than the amazing, luscious Lunastone!

Second, due yourself a favor this weekend and downland Furl on your computer. It will save you a lot of anguish, angst, anger (what else starts with 'a'? Oh nevermind!) in the future. Back your precious blog up! Send a copy to yourself in an email too! I have my reasons to share this important tip with you...more on that on Monday.

Class Dismissed!

Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:18 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Create a Link