Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bloggers Create Mistaken Identities



Class, I've been having such a rockin' time, and let me tell ya, I've learned a lot lately! But then--what else is new? I've been lounging around the Roosevelt Pool in Hollywood dishing and bitching with the famous heiress whose name starts with a P, and that's all I'll say. I only had one teensy weensy mojito, but as ya'll probably know from the tradzillions of newspapers that report this fact, P. doesn't drink. She doesn't eat a whole lot either, and that's probably why she's a size zero, and I'm a size six. So our conversation went kinda like this if I can remember correctly through the Mojito blur:

BB: I don't know why you don't have your own blog by now! Omigod, I can't fathom what's been keeping you from blogging! You'd make an effing fortune. Even the King of Iran has his own blog!

P: He does?

BB: Yeh, and the President of France too!

P: Whodathunkit? I could give those fuddie-duddies a run for their money, but I don't know...

BB: Obviously you need some help with this. I'll keep it simple and not even go there with blogging chaos theory, ok? It's like this--your VERY branded name is way off the chart of the Fame-O-Meter, and you're known for having designer-label overdose addiction, so yeh, you've got your issues. Don't we all!? Look at having your own blog like this: you have your own CD, your own jet, your own monkey, your own mansions, your own ..." (interrupted by a suddenly impassioned P. getting her groove back or is it on? Presto-Chango, P. pulls herself up from her lounge chair and begins to gesticulate.)

P: You're absolutely right! You rock! Blogging is hot! Besides I'm tired of that other P. guy being mistaken for me not to mention all those fake babes on MySpace claiming they're me! Eat your heart out world, because here I come. My blog is gonna be so Over-The-Top. You will help me, won't you? After all, you're The Blog-Blond! I mean I loved your book, really I did!

Obligatory showing of book here published by Sign Generator:



BB: Ok...ok! Fame, ain't it a bitch!

Class dimissed! Notice the sign I made just for ya'll, my beloved students?




Technorati Tags:, Sign Generator,,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 4:34 PM

1 Comments

  • Blogger Meander posted at Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
    hey girl...saw you on peeps! i must say you have one fabulous blog! i will definitely have to link to you!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link