Monday, October 16, 2006

Part Three Interview With Blog-Blond

This is the third part of the four-part series of the interview published in Blogwylde.

Rumor has it there is a bidding war going on among publishers for the rights for the Blog-Blond book? Tell us about this.

BB: You would have to ask my agent for the details, but yes...there is a bidding war happening I have been told by my agent. My book would be the FIRST book to blend sex, blogging, shameless name-dropping, sappho-moric humor and campy crap. Who knows what will happen given the state of the publishing industry?

Rumor also has it that there is a code hidden within each of your posts. Care to elaborate on this?

BB: If I were to share this information, you know how the joke goes....I'd have to...! Just kidding! To make it simple: isn't there a code within everything that's written? Metaphors, innuendos, allusions, hints or symbolism abound in practically every printed material and/or image. The question should be: is there any deep meaning to the encoded information?

Well, is there?

BB: No! Maybe! Err---yes, a little! Hah! How is that for a political answer?

What would you say is the key to your success as a blogging expert?

Humor is the lure. The hook to get a readership to return to your blog is the meat, the content. I always try to offer something of value in my postings such as plugging other bloggers, blog information, offering up guest-bloggers's wisdom and basically creating an educational blog where everything isn't so d******* serious. I want people to have fun while learning when they visit my blog.

What is your favorite color?

BB: Black (lingerie)

Favorite movie?

The Story of O (a classic)

**********************

The final installment of this four-part interview will be posted on the next blog.

Technorati Tags:, bidding war,,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:18 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Create a Link