Sunday, November 19, 2006

Questions about Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging



Good Morning Class! I was pondering the deep questions sent to me by Bobcha at this link and it prompted me to post some questions of my own. Maybe you can answer them for me?

Why is the anagram of blog the word 'glob'? Do you suppose there's a hidden message?

What do you get when you cross a blog with a dog? Answer: God Blog! Har Har!

Where do blogs go when they die? Is there a blog Heaven, Hell and Purgatory? Or are we already experiencing all of these three categories?

Why are there more male tech bloggers than female?

Who actually uses Blog Directories?

Who has the time to read blogs besides retirees, mothers, the incarcerated and the unemployed?

Help me out here. I really want to know!

Technorati Tags:, bloggers,,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 11:18 AM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Thursday, November 23, 2006  
    I find myself typing GLOB a lot. No idea why. Blog directories do work...sometimes. If nothing else the links to them add unoffensive links to your page where it comes up higher in search directories. I don't write tech blogs because they are BORING! I would rather write weird stuff or about weird things that happen to me. It makes people laugh, and everyone needs to laugh. I also think that everyone takes time to read a blog here and there. They are quick to read for those that like to read and don't have time to read a novel. I also think we are experiencing all those catagories. Just my opinions.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link