Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dear Santa...I Promise To Be Naughty, Not Nice


Dear Santa,

I just returned from Miami Basel, and I viewed lots of art I want for Christmas such as the expensive Wangechi Mutu pieces. Do ya think you could put some of those under my tree for free?

I've not been a very good girl. I wear naughty underwear--I tease--I lie a lot and embellish for a good story--I am tricky, sly, and overt, BUT I'm also truthful, candid, in-your-face for a good cause and not one to be messed with. Does this combination make me a candidate for some good art gifts? Or not? Please let me know so I can suck-up to the right fella and not waste any more of my time with you if you're not going to fetch this art for me, ok?

Lovingly,

THE One, the ONLY BLOG-BLOND

Technorati Tags:, Miami + Art,,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 8:01 PM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
    That's MY girl! You're the ONLY blog that speaks the truth.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link