Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More Blogging Tips


Class, you have inundated my email box with your questions about yesterday's posting, and I'll do my best to answer them all---eventually. Most of you wanted to know about the blogging tips I shared with my countrymen/women. Here are a few of my favs:

1. K.I.S.S. which I will interpret for the blogging newbies as Keep It Superficial Sweetie. In other words, keep your blog as superficial as possible for upmost popularity. Mention the blond divas like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson as frequently as possible. The more you follow this advice, the more read(red) your posts will be. I have done my research, and I know whereof I write. If I were to refer to string theory, quantum physics or anything even close to being intellectual (which I have done so in my past), my blog popularity plummets. That is why it is important to dish about the divas. No one wants to read anything else but why and how Paris and Britney get out of limousines without their panties--this is a very hot subject. Trust me! Go figure!

2. Be incorrigible. I know this is a HUGE word for most of you, so I will also interpret this for you: be as naughty as possible and be unrepentant about it. Slutty seems to sell! Slutty seems to get people through the night. Don't ask me why.

If you follow these two main blogging rules, you will have a successful blog! Mediocrity, a**-kissing, name-dropping and lots of photos of celebrities are what sells. I will give you more fabulous tips in my next posting.

Many of you have asked where my country is geographically located, and I will give you a link to it because you are unfamiliar with it. This link won't exactly show where we're at because we're a closely guarded secret country, smaller than the Vatican even. However, the link will give you a kinda general area. There is no way you can enter our country unless you've been invited, but once you get past the doormen, you'll never want to leave. Why? Because our country knows how to have F.U.N. which means Fabulous, Uninhibited, Nuttiness. We're so far left of Left (as in political left) we don't even have politics. The ONLY myth we believe in is the one we create in the moment. I already mentioned money in my last posting. We have lots of it! Of course, it goes without saying, if you're a politician, mental health professional, country western singer (with an exception for Dolly Parton!), or MOST professionals, you won't be invited! We don't want anyone coming into our country screwing with us and our F.U.N.!

Here is the link to about where our country is (we are nearby, but not on any maps):
Strange Maps

If you read the article accompanying this map, you will read this, "This is where it gets really weird: this Drielandenpunt once was a Vierlandenpunt ('quadrinational point')--the only one in the world ever, to my knowledge." Well, our country Blondissigaya is the unknown and well-kept secret country which makes us the Quintirational(pun)t. This gives you some idea of why we're so healthy, happy, holy and secretive.

Technorati Tags:, celebrities,,



2.

Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 8:18 AM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Carver posted at Friday, December 15, 2006  
    Love the post! Idon't think I can be incorrigible on any level...unless I go anonymous. :-)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link