Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Blog-Blond Best of Blogs Awards


As I sat watching the Golden Globe Awards last evening, I had an 'aha' moment. I thought to myself, "Why don't I hand out awards too?" Of course, mine will be blog awards, not your NORMAL, run-of-the-mill kind which are usually handed out to your best buddies or those who bribe you! No, my Blog-Blond Best of Blogs Awards would be totally legit with none other than your Blondalicious Teacher as the sole judge and jury. Most of these bloggers are strangers to me. They know me not, and so why not?! I've looked over enough blogs to know a thing or two and been around the Blog Block so many times it's now ROUND.

My blogs won't come with a cutesy generic code saying Best F@*king Blog or anything that boring. I don't plan to make something for you to post on your blog unless someone actually wants one and begs me. Then I might possibly consider giving a copy of a a dirty martini glass. Probably no one will even give a rat's a$$ anyway. This Blog-Award Thing is for My Fun and Your Education. I refuse to be mean so I won't include Blog Awards for blogs which make me wince, gnash my teeth, cringe, weep, or hurl. So there!

One more thing: this is just the beginning. I have OTHER blogs which I want to award in different categories, but hey, there is only so much time in my busy life, so the rest of the awards will follow in other posts. Students, listen up! You can learn a lot from these blogs, so pay attention! I didn't award them so you could go just go, "Wa wa wee wa" if you know what I mean.

And without further ado, I will begin the Blog Announcements and Ceremony. Ta-da! Drumroll please....envelopes....and...

BEST SNARKY ATTENTION TO CELEBRITY DETAIL: Go Fug Yourself

BEST HACKS: Lifehacker

BEST BLOGGING CARTOONS: Blaugh

BEST LITERATE BLOG GOODBYE: Mimi In New York

BEST BLOG DRAWINGS & ILLUSTRATIONS OF CELEBRITIES: Gallery of the Absurd

BEST ATTEMPT TO SPREAD LOVE BLOG: 1,000,000 Love Messages

BEST NON-BLING BLOG: More Minimal

Technorati Tags:, Blog-Blond Blog Awards,,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 4:40 PM

10 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
    Great post and awards! Thanks for introducing me to some new blogs.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Saturday, January 20, 2007  
    I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

    www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

    If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

    Thanks,
    David
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, January 22, 2007  
    Excellent selection of blogs Kuayin! I was listening carefully to my teacher and went to visit them, thanks!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, January 23, 2007  
    Come back and write some more. I miss you.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Wednesday, January 24, 2007  
    "Wa wa wee wa" ... lol
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Thursday, January 25, 2007  
    cool list. I like your blog. Let's do a link exchange...
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, January 29, 2007  
    What are the rules and deadlines?.
    I want to show one of those dirty martini glasses :). As a matter of fact I would like to be one of those in your list, for the money and all I mean. There are other big successful, wealthy blogs out there so it is gonna be a long list. What about Gizmodo or Boing Boing? What do they have that we don't?
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Monday, January 29, 2007  
    I want an award too!
  • Blogger Mushy posted at Tuesday, January 30, 2007  
    I just one of them martoonies and 3 olives!
  • Blogger Blog's Author posted at Friday, February 09, 2007  
    Hey... From Portugal i sent u a BIG KISS .... ;-)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link