Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm Back With More Blog Awards!



Can you believe it? I haven't posted in ages because I fell down the deep rabbit hole of BLOGS! And what a very deep hole it is! One blog led to another blog and then to another--a maze of ever more beguiling blogs offering amazing information, education, insights, and humor! Climbing out of this blog-hole (worse by far than any man hole!)has taken me like forever--as you may have noticed--then again, maybe not. You've probably been very naughty in my absence as I would expect that from you. You have to be naughty for me, right? In any event, I have lots to share with you today.

Before I begin anew with another installment of Blog-Blond Best of Blogs Awards, I want to point out two nifty items in my sidebar. Check out the phone. Plusmo is the place to go if you want one of your own. This way others can download your blog right on their cell.

The second item I added is Sonific. I compared it to Best Audio Codes, and I prefer Sonific. I found an extremely racy song which I deliberated adding to this blog but finally decided against--I don't want ya'll to get the wrong idea about your blondalicious teacher! Wink!

Since there are SOOOOO many fabulous blogs which deserve an award, I have decided to do more than two installments of blog awards. By the way, did you vote on the 2007 Bloggies? I did, but it wasn't easy for me because I felt so many OTHER deserving blogs weren't even listed! I much prefer my awards, and I hope you do to. So listen up! Here they are:

Best Sensual Banquet Blog (one word of warning--be very blog hungry before you go here!):

Crossroads Dispatches

Best Crumb-Leaver and Spicy Get-Around-Gal Blog: Serenity Quest

Best Why Didn't I Think Of That First Blog!: Bestest Blog Of All Time

Best Good Ol Boy With a Young Spirit Blog: Mushys Moochings

Best Snarky Celebrity Blog: Best Week Ever

Best Satire Blog: The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs

Best Sardine Blog: 2000 Bloggers

Best Nerd News Blog: Slashdot

Best Abandoned Blog: Abandoned Blog

There you have it for today. I'll be back with more! I'm off to take a long bubble bath to wash the blog hole away, ya know? And yes, I will have a martini. Oh yeh!

Technorati Tags:, blogawards,,

Labels: ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:07 PM

8 Comments

  • Blogger Bobby Griffin posted at Saturday, February 03, 2007  
    Thanks so much Kuanyin! For all the awards I have given away at my site, I think this may be one of the first I received myself!
  • Blogger Tisha! posted at Sunday, February 04, 2007  
    ooo you're so technologically advanced girl, loved the music!

    Now for that title you bestowed upon me, whoa how am i going to live up to it LOL! thanks sweetheart for the luuuuv! xox
  • Blogger Mushy posted at Sunday, February 04, 2007  
    Gee thanks for the good-ole boy nod! Love it...and you.
  • Anonymous Anita posted at Wednesday, February 07, 2007  
    Awesome list! I had only ever read 'best week ever' and tisha's blog, so this was fun.
  • Blogger Dan posted at Wednesday, February 07, 2007  
    I think that every blog that exists should get an award. In fact, I think that THIS POST of yours should get the award for the best post about blog awards.

    And while we're at it, this comment that I am leaving should get the award for the best comment on a post about blog awards.

    Hey! I see Tisha on top of me! Hi Tisha (Dan waves ethusiastically). I like you being on top of me Tisha!
  • Blogger Jeremy Jacobs posted at Friday, February 09, 2007  
    Tisha wins again - wow.

    Dan, calm down
  • Blogger Carlos posted at Saturday, February 10, 2007  
    Hi I left you a note in the Wailea blog. Hey this list is getting better and better. Nice music to enjoy the reading too!
  • Blogger AMAZING GRACIE posted at Tuesday, February 13, 2007  
    I don't want to leave here...the music is the best I've heard in ages; kinda puts you in the mood. Ooh I need that for tomorrow night. Hmmmmm.......
    Great site...I'm outta my league, but who knows, something might rub off.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link