Thursday, March 29, 2007

How To Write A Bad Blog In Seconds


Here's how you do it Class! Remember the principle: KISS? Keep.It.Simple. Sweetie.

Here's the deal. I've just been informed of a contest on Problogger, and I'm possibly (maybe or probably already too late) to enter. But since I follow the advice of His Holiness The Dalai Lama who writes, "Never Give Up!", I'm gonna enter anyway, and KISS.

So here's How To Write A Bad Blog In The Last Second in Five Easy Steps:

1. Make spelling mis-stakes.
2. Insert artwork which doesn't apply to your post.
3. Imbibe alcohol and slur your wurrds.
4. Impune another A-List blogger.
5. Stroke your own ego in words.

Oh...and of course, I need to add this for Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"! Or Else!

PS This contest ended in 2006! Guess I've been drinking too many glasses of Cristal! Or I'm having a deja vu, or time traveling, or....

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 3:32 PM

3 Comments

  • Anonymous KC posted at Thursday, March 29, 2007  
    Maybe we need to write a post on how to survive the reputation of writing bad blogs...
    Here's hoping mine improves under your guiding lamp. :-))
  • Blogger Carlos posted at Friday, March 30, 2007  
    Your link was already there in my blogrolling list. I used blogroll because that's the place where I saw mine. I had sent you an email before to kuanyn333. I don't want to suffer, I don't deserve it yet. :)
  • Blogger Blog Bloke posted at Saturday, March 31, 2007  
    "How To Write A Bad Blog"?

    Suck up to a-listers. Oh, I forgot. They don't exist.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link