Friday, April 06, 2007

Link Love Should Be So Easy...Why Isn't It?


Class: It's Friday and probably the last thing you're thinking about is homework, right? Not to worry lil darlings. Today I'm not giving you anything but HOT BLOGGING TIPS (SEEDS) which I'm planting into your blog-brains before I put on my itsy bitsy polka dot thong and head off to the beach.

I would like you to consider Sowing More Link Seeds. What is this you ask?

And I will gladly 'splain it to you, but first I must preface my explanation by sharing some of my thoughts this past week upon linking to others. Of course, we can't possibly link to everyone in the whole blogosophere which might now be larger than last I heard of nearly 75 million bloggers! However, we don't need to be such tighta**** with our links either! I often receive emails from others (such as today) by someone who wishes to link to me, and I'm really loose with my links, but when I went to check out the blog, I was shocked! What kind of blog do they think the Blog-Blond is anyway?! I naturally couldn't link to THAT kind of blog! Which brings me to this: there are appropriate blogs to link to and inappropriate blogs to link to. So yes, some discernment is required.

With all that said, I still feel many are Link Stingy! Why is it so hard for them to give a little Link Love? It's not as if Google is going to ban them into permanent exile on another planet far, far away! It's not as if there isn't enough to go around, and they've got to hold onto their links or they'll starve like they're doing in Darfur with millions dying! Keep things in perspective. It's not as if you are spending your last penny on adding a link! The bottom line is that it won't hurt you, and it will help you! "Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves," wrote James Barrie. Tis true! Listen to your Blondalicious Teacher and Share The Link Love.

I'll leave you with this thought to chew over the weekend. Loosen up with more Link Love! Whatever we put out always comes back to us for good or worse, so you might as well put out a little more Link Love and get some back! We could be having so much more 'delight' if we link.

Have a Happy Easter!

And no one knows this better than Mr. "Humor-blogs.com"!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:58 PM

4 Comments

  • Anonymous Edward Wolf posted at Saturday, April 07, 2007  
    So how about a link exchange? I've already added you to my blogroll.
  • Blogger Blog Bloke posted at Saturday, April 07, 2007  
    Then again... "Linking Etiquette/Ethics for Blogs: The Final Word"
  • Anonymous KC posted at Sunday, April 08, 2007  
    Me too! I've added you, and would be honoured to be in your blog roll...:-))
  • Blogger AceOne118 posted at Thursday, April 12, 2007  
    Me too!! Hi, I'm AceOne118 from Malaysia. I sincerely would like to exchange link with you.My blog is http://aceone118.blogspot.com/

    I'll link you back with 24 hours! Have a nice day.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link