Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Are You Ready To Be A Web Reality Star?



Class, I received an email which intrigued me, and I'd like to share it with you! This email is from Joel Comm of InfoMedia in Colorado. Joel is promoting the FIRST WEB REALITY SHOW "where real people will compete for a cash prize and an opportunity to do a joint venture with Joel Comm."

Video auditions are now open for this show, and the show will air in the fall. Twelve men and women will receive an "all-expense paid trip to Colorado for a 2-week intensive competition and learning experience," and then there will be selected one winner.

Here's the link with the instructions for your audition video:

Next Internet Millionaire


My mind sizzles with ideas for future reality shows on the web....there could be one seeing how many links newbie bloggers could create in one week, or how to game Technorati like the Big Boyz, or how to build the Best D***** Blog in one week...or Big Brother Web Style...or Blog Bachelor and Bachelorette Dating Shows...and so on and so forth. We could each invent our OWN Web Reality Shows using our creative gifts. It boggles my mind to think of what bloggers will be doing next!

I'm dreaming of creating a reality show where I audition blog love slaves where they are required to do all my blog chores for me, and each week I vote off one until the final love slave is picked!

Keep your blondalicious teacher posted of your wild and wacky creations! Who knows--I may want to jump into your game!

And what have you got up your sleeves, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com?"

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 6:09 PM

4 Comments

  • Blogger Diesel posted at Wednesday, May 16, 2007  
    I have an idea for a reality show featuring dead people from various walks of life who are dug up and then forced to share a house together. Hilarity ensues!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Thursday, May 17, 2007  
    Aloha E' sweetie!

    Did not realize you were kamaiina till today reading your blog....Nice to meet you, and I am currently adding you to my blog roll!

    callie
  • Anonymous kevin posted at Thursday, May 17, 2007  
    So I guess I can stop sending in my tape to the Real World every year...
  • Blogger tigergirl posted at Thursday, May 17, 2007  
    Oh, the mind boggles!

    Lots of good info on this blog.

    Hope you don't mind but I've tagged you for the It's a Wonderful Life meme. Don't do it if you don't want to. There are details on my blog.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link