Friday, May 04, 2007

Blog Blocking Rules?


Class, I keep receiving emails from devoted readers about their dismay at not being able to read this amazing blog (and another one of mine: Way Khool Sites) using the Internet Explorer browser, and email after email, I explain to them that these worthy sites have been blocked by the B**head Blog Buffoons or B.B.B. for short.

Please elaborate, you say?

The B.B.B. have for some ODD reason targeted my HARMLESS blogs and are censoring them! That's all I can come up with. In any event, the censorship can only go so far because you're going to be a smart consumer and stop using their stupid browser, right? If you're using Internet Explorer, switch right now to the FREE Mozilla Firefox browser, a way better browser with all sorts of khool add-ons like Stumble and Page Rank, just to name a few. I love Mozilla Firefox, and I don't have a clue as to why some people still use IE!

Check out my Way Khool Sites blog, and let me know if you think this blog is deemed to be a naughty blog. I can understand why some of the B.B.B. might jump to conclusions about Blog-Blond, but hey, obviously they can't read! This point is very obvious!

Onto more pleasant matters:

Have you noticed some of the widgets on my sidebar? I am recommending them to you today, just in case you've been oblivious to them. I recommend them to you, my darling students, because I feel they are worthy traffic builders.

Blog Catalog and BumpZ are now working in a similar fashion to MyBlogLog.

Also check out Criteo and whatever else I've got on my sidebar. I'm so loaded down on my left sidebar the advertisers better hurry up their a$$$$ and get their ads downloaded on my right side because I'm getting horribly lopsided! Are you listening advertisers? Don't you feel any pity about my imbalance? I wonder if guilt-trips will work on advertisers???

One mo' thing before I dismiss you today:

If you've been yearning to get in on the video blogging or vlogging world but didn't want to undergo the learning curve, there's a hot new video camcorder called the Flip Video which practically does everything for you...almost like one of those borgs I mentioned yesterday. Amazon.com offers one for sale for only $104.84! Here's the link to this video that magically allows you to upload to YouTube.

Why do I mention this? Upload your video to Youtube. No money for you for your videos, yet...maybe down the road! BUT you can get a link back to your blog and drive your 75,000 page views back to your blog! How is that idea for getting readers? Yes, you'll thank me someday when you're rich and famous, won't you, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 2:47 PM

9 Comments

  • Anonymous Sharon posted at Friday, May 04, 2007  
    Hi Kuanyin.

    One of your widgets is not IE compliant, that's why your blog can not be accessed through IE browsers.

    It happened to me awhile block and by taking out the widget, everything went back to normal again :)
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Friday, May 04, 2007  
    Mahalo Sharon! I left a comment on your blog about this matter! I wish I knew which widget is screwing me up....any ideas?
  • Anonymous iszo posted at Friday, May 04, 2007  
    Hi Kuanyin ,
    I have put your blog under my link.
    Blog-Blond Blogspot.
    Hope you will return the favor :)

    cheers!
  • Blogger Sugar Smacks posted at Saturday, May 05, 2007  
    Kuanyin, hello, this is a general "I like yer blog" type comment.

    Thanks for the tips, I shall be back.
  • Anonymous Sharon posted at Saturday, May 05, 2007  
    Hi Kaunyin.

    I just picked up your message on my blog. (Thanks for dropping by :). I just checked on your page under IE and it's working!

    Yoohoo! That's awesome!

    However, you might want to get your page revalidated because I did see preliminary broken codes before I decided to re-visit it on IE. You can check at http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blog-blond.blogspot.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&ss=1&outline=1&No200=1&verbose=1
  • Blogger Thomas Hamburger Jnr posted at Saturday, May 05, 2007  
    Thanks to Firefox, your page blog looks lovely!

    Kind Regards

    THJnr
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Saturday, May 05, 2007  
    Hope you're having a GREAT holiday!

    Perhaps you can drop me an email instead of having to exchange messages through the comment boxes.

    Wanted to touch base with you on the blog carnival. Have you had a look at the past Gonzo carnivals? I can send you a link; recently I posted a review to date.

    Before the Hitchhiker's Guide drops off the first page, any chance we can do a permanent link exchange? I'd happily do any sites you'd like. 8-)

    Until next time...
  • Blogger Anon A. Mus posted at Saturday, May 05, 2007  
    Hello Kuanyin,

    Not only have you been linked on my "What's All This Then", but I've FINALLY have your three sites linked on my "Adopt, Adapt, and Improve." I apologize for not being able to do this sooner.

    Hope all is well with you!
    Ron
  • Blogger Mark Fowler posted at Wednesday, May 09, 2007  
    I agree....firefox is the only way to go...nice blog...
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link