Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Never Ending Story--Blog Style--and One More Tag!


Class, once again I am playing along, and today I am playing TWO games in one blog. How fun is this! The amazing Kilroy of Fear and Loathing--The Gonzo Papers invited me to complete the following sentence and then pass it on to someone else via email. So I pick Tisha of Serenity Quest because she is the Comment Queen Extraordinaire, and I know she'll catch the ball just as Kilroy knew I would! :-) Here's what Kilroy sent sent me:

"The telephone rang. I counted, one...two...three..."

And here's my contribution: ...and let it ring til the answering machine picked up. Would that hot-to-trot sex-crazed druggie ever stop calling?

TAKE IT AWAY Tisha and email the Never Ending Story onto someone who will keep the ball rolling and the story unfolding....

This must be the week for fun and games, and you'll never find me complaining about this!
Ya know the song, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper? Well, methinks boys do too! Here's the lyrics again to remind you:

"I come home in the morning light

My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have--

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls-- they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls--they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun,
They want to have fun,
They want to have fun..."

Now for my SECOND Tag sent to me by the outstanding portrait artist, Laketrees, who invited me to answer some questions, and I'm doing so and then tagging others. The questions are:

1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?

My answer: Many things, and in no specific order:

Open up new doorways from my creative blogging efforts

Express myself in a fun, provocative manner

Spoof and spank

Go global and discover/network/play with my crazy kin

2. Are you a spiritual person?

My answer: Absolutely.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?

My answer: a genie in a bottle granting my every wish with zero repercussions, to stay stranded so as to enjoy all my wishes, and my memory erased of what it was like before not having a genie and all my wishes granted.

4. What's your favorite childhood memory?

My answer: My dog Jimmy, a Springer Spaniel. He was my confidante, my best friend, and one really smart, loving, cool being in a dog body.

5. Is this your first meme?

My answer: No, I've been meme-ed up many times. Although I think the word sounds rather self-serving. The 'Me Me' should be changed to 'We-We'? Don't you think so, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

I'm now tagging the following folks, and if they want MORE questions than the ones I asked, just go to Laketree's Blog where there are plenty of questions:

1 Million Love Messages

Maui Girls Meanderings

Chicken Scratch

It's A Raggedy Life

Writer's Cramps

Fear and Loathing--The Gonzo Papers















Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 9:32 AM

9 Comments

  • Blogger Gattina posted at Wednesday, May 09, 2007  
    Ouf ! I feel like Madonna for her first interview ! OK I will play why not ? every thing new is an experience, if it's bad or good I only notice later (or too late)
    But please change my link to
    http://gattina-writercramps.blogspot.com/

    because the link you gave it's reserved to my cats and no cat owner is interested in me only in Arthur's tail (for the moment)
  • Blogger 1 Million Love Messages posted at Wednesday, May 09, 2007  
    Hi :)

    I will play to... tomorrow, i promisse, i'll post my answers :)

    Thanks for the tag!!
    It's the first one... that i know!
    lol

    Kiss
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Wednesday, May 09, 2007  
    My answers...
  • Anonymous Christine posted at Wednesday, May 09, 2007  
    So I played along. My answers are part of my Thursday Thirteen this week. Let me know what you think!
  • Anonymous Valentin posted at Thursday, May 10, 2007  
    Hi there.

    As you are Tisha`s friend, I invite you to another "game".

    http://five4all.com/blogs/wordpress/archives/45
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Thursday, May 10, 2007  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Anonymous This Eclectic Life posted at Thursday, May 10, 2007  
    This is my first visit to your blog...I'm looking forward to coming back again. Your sense of humor shines through. I like it.
  • Blogger Kim posted at Friday, May 11, 2007  
    hi K
    I love the genie answer....thanks for participating!!!
    have a great day
  • Blogger Diesel posted at Friday, May 11, 2007  
    I'm going to try to do the meme in the next few days. Meanwhile, stop by and post a comment telling my wife to do a guest post. Please? My life depends on it.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link