Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Take Three Tests To Check Your Links


Class, I have YET another homework assignment for you! I want you to plug in your blog(s) address to the following three websites and see if they match up for you. The stats certainly don't match up for me at all!

Are the so-called crawling 'spiders' who fetch the information hooked on different drugs? Is something rigged with the stats? Which site is right, and which site is wrong? Why don't the stats match? If you have a SIMPLE explanation for your blondalicious teacher, I want to know through your comments.

Here are the three websites to check your blog stats:

Popuri

Blog Juice Calculator

Socialmeter

So how do these stats work out for you, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

That's all for today! Ta-ta! Class dismissed!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 4:40 PM

6 Comments

  • Anonymous lyndonmaxwell posted at Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
    Well, it's not weird to find stats that don't match up. More often than not, taking the average of the stats is much more accurate.
  • Blogger Mushy posted at Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
    Hey, you are correct...you are blocked on IE!

    Firefox seems to work fine.

    Now, back to the email!
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Thursday, May 03, 2007  
    It seems only right...that you're the first one {?...I think, yes} to have two blogs in A Hitchhiker's Guide...!!

    I have a couple of referrals for you as well if you're interested in terms of linkability. With mutual benefit being the key phrase, of course. 8-)

    I'd have some concern about how many things you'll find wrong with The Gonzo Papers...fortunately I don't get concerned with much very often.

    Perhaps some time we can have a teacher/student conference. laughing...

    Cheers!
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Thursday, May 03, 2007  
    Just one more, since I know from both blogs that you moderate, might you have interest in hosting a Gonzo Blog Carnival?

    I've been looking for just the right host. It could make for great laughs; hope you'll consider it. I'm open to a suggestion for a theme you'd like as well.

    Perhaps with your keen insights you might have a host referral for me as well. I've been thinking of staging another double feature. Or, dare I say, a trifecta!!
  • Blogger Kaligula Andy posted at Thursday, May 03, 2007  
    I'm in deep shit according to those stats.
    Thanks for opening my eyes.
  • Blogger rythmduel posted at Thursday, May 03, 2007  
    Interesting, fine, nice blog. Regards from Spain.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link