Friday, June 08, 2007

Blog Carnvial Homework


Class: I received an email today from Kilroy reminding me of his TWO Blog Carnivals, a Relationship Carnival and a Meme Carnival. Since I've never participated in a carnival before, I said to myself, "F'it! I'm gonna do it!"

Of course, after reading the rules, I'm going to have to behave myself. I won't be able to write, "F'it" most likely because the rules state no profanity or sexual pictures. I don't really use profanity as I always make sure my 'funky' words are abbreviated or adorned. Carnivals are a great way to bring attention to your blog and attract new readers so I've read.

Your Homework Assignment: Write a ROCKING post and join the Carnival along with your Blondalicious Teacher. Here's the link to get the details.

Are ya going to join-in the fun, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"? I'm sure you would have a lot to say about relationships!

On another note, Peopleized is up and running. I've only done one interview thus far, but if you care to interview me, I'm available for some sizzling questions!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 4:00 PM

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Brenda posted at Sunday, June 10, 2007  
    Good stuff. I'm going to have to remember to do this one. So, for the meme carnival, can I make up my own questions and answer them? Or do they have to come from another site? Thanks!
  • Anonymous tom posted at Monday, June 11, 2007  
    I don't think I have ever told you but I love the Picture on you header!! Bloggin Blondelicous
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link