Monday, June 04, 2007

How Nerdy Am I?


Class, I hope you're rested from your weekend! I'm not! I was consoling Paris and holding her hand all weekend long before she went....well, you know where! Yuk! The horror of having to wear prison colors is also too much to bear.

Someone sent me this silly nerd test, and I'm so depressed I actually took it! Truth be told, I guessed at most of the multiple choice answers. It must be my lucky day to have this high of a score. Let me know how you score, ok?

I appreciate your poll answers, and I'm surprised and impressed how many of you so successfully blog at work!

Mr. "Humor Blogs.com"...I suspect you rank high on this test!


I am nerdier than 63% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 7:40 PM

6 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Tuesday, June 05, 2007  
    Hey, your nerd score is much higher than mine. You're smart.
  • Anonymous Valentin posted at Tuesday, June 05, 2007  
    I got a 71 at first sight.

    If you like kinda stuff like that questionaire, try "Blogthings" link on right side of my blog. Each page refresh there would bring you a new test :-P)
  • Blogger Miss Cellania posted at Tuesday, June 05, 2007  
    I scored 95. Kill me now.
  • Blogger TorAa posted at Wednesday, June 06, 2007  
    Dear Blondie, I'm sure you can help me out of this situation. I'm not at all aware of what I did wrong. maybe I did not understand the questions. *cause I'm rather blond myself.
    The result are hidden on my second blog.

    http://toraamusic.blogspot.com
  • Blogger Carlos posted at Thursday, June 07, 2007  
    I got 41. Is that good or bad? :)
  • Blogger Manuel Aramis Miranda Perdomo posted at Monday, July 02, 2007  
    Saludos preciosa, gracias por los consejos que nos proporcionas para aumentar el trafico a nuestra web
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link