Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog Fantasies--How to Find Birds of a Feather

Class, your teacher is back from the blahs and the weekend parties. Before beginning this post today, I decided to jump around to some of my favorite bloggers to see what they were up to, and that's when I realized what a super sweet blogger I've been. What I've been freely giving away, other bloggers are using for blog contest bait! How dumb a blonde can your blondalicious teacher be? Maybe it's time I play hard-ball like these other bloggers. Heck, I just gave away all my rockin' Pownce invitations with nary a contest! Do you want me to crack the whip and get out my paddle? Don't hold back.

My questions:

a. should your blondalicious teacher toughen-up?
b. should I run contests? If so, what do you want to win?
c. should I post more controversial stuff?
d. should I mix-it-up more with other bloggers?
e. OR should I do all of the above?

Let me know what your desires are, and I'll take them into consideration. Dress me up, and maybe I'll play along--as long as you remember I am the boss!

Maybe some of you actually read my posts, and if you did, you will recall I said I would link to all those who have left comments since I posted the I-Follow Badge at the end of every week. I know I'm late to do this, but Britney and Lindsay have been keeping me busy.

So here's the list of commenters:

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Dan's Blah Blah Blog
Free PC Security
Niche Marketing-Andy Beard
Insta Bloke
RelaX BabeY
Blogtrotter
Cry it Out--Adventures of a Stay-At-Home-Dad
One Man's Goal
Life In the Fast Lane
Discovering Blogging

Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"--don't be shy. Speak up.

Oh....one more thing: check out Bloggeries, a wonderful forum for bloggers and also a high ranking page directory. I recently discovered it, and there's some very interesting information and conversations happening there.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:40 PM

5 Comments

  • Blogger Ad Tracker posted at Monday, July 30, 2007  
    Now I feel bad for running a contest for mine.

    NOT!! ;-)

    I think just about everybody that wants them has gotten them.
  • Anonymous Deborah posted at Tuesday, July 31, 2007  
    Nuttin wrong with being good to people, don't feel badly about giving away your Pownce invites. It wouldn't have even occured to me to hold a contest for something like that.

    Controversial can always be fun. I guess it all depends how controversial you want to get :-)

    Thanks for the linky love :-)
  • Blogger JayPeeFreely posted at Tuesday, July 31, 2007  
    Thanks for the link...

    You do a great job as always, though I'll never run a blogging contest. Not exactly the top of food chain when it comes to blogging.

    I wrote one of your links - Hot Librarian - but she's probably too busy. She seemed to quit blogging.

    Good Luck and Aloha!
  • Blogger Ishtar posted at Thursday, August 02, 2007  
    Lol, when I saw the comment to Dan's Blah Blah Blog, I thought that was your own nickname for it! Gave me a good laugh finding out his blog was actually called that. Now how's that for blondie achievement, huh?

    From a true blond to another
  • Blogger barbi bharadwaj posted at Sunday, September 23, 2007  
    Thanks for the link. I am having trouble with the feed link. Just check if it broken.

    nice template, no i don't just mean the banner at the top :-)

    Little did i realize, until i came to comment, you are hosted on blogger..
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link