Friday, July 13, 2007

Technorati Exchange Experiment



Class, I'm back just in time to give you your Friday Homework! Not to worry, this is an easy assignment. Here's wassup: I recently added the niftiest button in the galaxy on my tool bar, and I suggest you do the same because it speeds everything up when I want to fav someone on Technorati. Yes, it's a simple green button with a white heart inside, and when you see a blog you like, you simply click it. That's all! Sweet!

I am all for speed, convenience, and ease, and the OLD way of fav'ing someone on Technorati was tedious. Now it's easy for me. And since I read Dosh Dosh did a little fav'ing experiment (which is now closed!), I thought your blondalicious teacher should run a little experiment of her own. Remember, I am nothing if not experimental.

So this weekend between chugging your beers, goofing-around, and partying, fav me and let me know that you've done so either through comments or email, and I'll fav you back. Sounds like fun, eh??? First download the button on your tool bar to make it easy, and while you're at it, fav your friends.

Now for your weekend test...a simple multiple choice:

Link Leaking is:

1. too many links for the size of the blog
2. too many outgoing links
3. someone hacked your blog and your blog is now leaking
4. all of the above
5. none of the above

The horse posted at the top is:

1. spells out what will happen when you link, subscribe, and fav Blog-Blond
2. a famous winner
3. a female horse
4. all of the above
5. none of the above

John Chow's hair is:

1. real
2. held up by hair spray or gel
3. held up by success
4. all of the above
5. none of the above

John Cow. com is:

1. a parody of John Chow
2. really written by John Chow
3. John Chow's separated-at-birth twin
4. all of the above
5. none of the above

Linkbaiting is:

1. tweaking the system
2. putting fish bait inside your blog template
3. debatable
4. all of the above
5. none of the above

Do you know the answers, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?




Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:18 PM

9 Comments

  • Anonymous CyberCelt posted at Friday, July 13, 2007  
    Girl, I think I have the MBM blog faved on Technorati. I will check this one--I had no idea it was you. Are you going out of town? You asked for a guest post. I can help you out.
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Friday, July 13, 2007  
    CC: Mahalo for faving me here too...I have so many blogs, it's hard to know all of them. :-)
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Saturday, July 14, 2007  
    Ha ha hah....the quiz is great.

    Joe
  • Anonymous sftopics posted at Sunday, July 15, 2007  
    Hi, I added you in my favs. Can we exchange?
    Here's mine:

    http://technorati.com/faves/sftopics?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://searchtopics.net

    Thanks much,
    sftopics
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Sunday, July 15, 2007  
    Great sftopics! I've fav'd you back, and mahalo for playing along! At least, someone is taking me up on my offer!
  • Blogger Paula Neal Mooney posted at Monday, July 16, 2007  
    Hey Blog Blond (You spelled that right, heh? Blond, not Blonde -- wink, wink)

    Thanks for the mention.

    19,000 Free Blog Hits in 59 Hours -- Give Your Googlers What They Want...Then Keep Them Updated ~ PAULA NEAL MOONEY
  • Anonymous steve posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    faved you with that cool button!

    any chance you could fave me too?

    http://technorati.com/faves?add=http://www.cymru66.com

    thanks,

    --steve
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sunday, September 09, 2007  
    Hi I technoratied you! Please do the same for one or all of mine:

    www.freedomwife.com
    www.richskibum.blogspot.com
    www.cementprices.blogspot.com

    thanks

    Buttercup
  • Anonymous Shailendra posted at Friday, January 18, 2008  
    Hi
    added you in my technorati fav

    here is my link

    Favorite Me
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link