Friday, August 31, 2007

Blog Day Blogging


Class, as my most brilliant students know, today is Blog Day! And since your blondalicious teacher lives all the way in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and since she's a late riser, my day is just beginning...while for many of you, Blog Day has already come and gone. Nevertheless, I'm participating by celebrating this day even if I'm late to arrive at the party---all the better for dramatic entrances, especially if you were to see me wearing my black silk teddy, eh?

Here's the instructions for Blog Day copied from their website:

"BlogDay posting instructions:

1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2007
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link:
http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007 and a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org

Celebrate!"

*********
So since your Blondalicious Teacher abhors boring blogs and only likes fetching, weird, risky/frisky blogs and bloggers, here goes with my 5 New Blogs I find interesting/freaky/fun/delicious and why:

1. Omyword! Just read her posts, and you'll understand why I feel she's a yummy read! 'Nuf said!

2. Olga The Traveling Bra
Even though this blog hasn't been updated lately, I still get a good laugh looking at the pictures. The adventurous spirit combined with the photos make this blog very funny.

3. Akromatika
Satire with naughty four letter words that your politically correct teacher never uses but still likes to read on other blogs! 'Nuf said twice!

4. Magnificent Bastard
This is the snarky male twin for Go Fug Yourself blog. I laugh my a$$ off every time I read it, and that's why my a$$ is so tiny.

5. I Hate Your Job
This blogger helps us appreciate and celebrate our own no-jobness in the most hilarious prose.

Needless to say, there's lots of other great blogs to be found at "Humor-Blogs.com", so if you want to spend your weekend laughing, then you won't run out of funny blogs to read. Of course, you can also suggest more funny blogs for me to add to my Squidoo lens called Funny Blogs because I'm always on the lookout for something NEW to make me giggle. And if you're still hungry, check out my Tumble blog filled with silly cartoons, photos, and photos.



Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:55 PM

10 Comments

  • Blogger OMYWORD! posted at Friday, August 31, 2007  
    You are the nicest, sexiest, blondiest, blogger girl I know. Thank you so much for listing my blog!
  • Blogger Mauigirl posted at Friday, August 31, 2007  
    How funny this is! I JUST discovered OMYWORD myself! From BlogCatalog. Great blog!
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Friday, August 31, 2007  
    WOW! Olga, the Traveling Bra's cups runneth over with appreciation for listing her blog! Thanks for the HONOR! (Updates forthcoming, I promise!)
  • Blogger Carlos Lorenzo posted at Saturday, September 01, 2007  
    Hi Kuanyin interesting blogs. Back with u in couple of days. Hope ur fine, gorgeous blonde :)
  • Anonymous Tariq Bamadhaj posted at Sunday, September 02, 2007  
    Those are some really interesting blogs that you listed. You really have an eye for finding such blogs. Why not do more of them in the future :D
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Wednesday, September 05, 2007  
    It's a long time since I've paid you a visit I can tell - sorry!

    Hope you had a great Blog Day and a lovely time since!

    Wishing you A Happy Bump Day too:-)
  • Anonymous women health zone posted at Friday, September 07, 2007  
    Hi there,

    Just checked Olga blog... oh gosh... LMAO... thanks for the laugh... gonna check rest of em..
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Sunday, September 09, 2007  
    I love you, so I tagged you. Hope you don't mind. :)
  • Anonymous Blog Bloke posted at Sunday, September 09, 2007  
    I guess you don't know that the king of snark (myself of course) once had a humor blog.

    So where's my blondalicious gal gone too? It's been several days since we last heard from you.

    ...BB
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Sunday, September 09, 2007  
    Tagged you...would lOVE to learn more about ya! :)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link