Monday, August 20, 2007

Blog News That Makes Me Go Whooooaaaa!


Class, I see a little scheduled outage sign posted by Blogger for 4 PM PDT, so I'm going to make this post another quickie, but you like my quickies, right? Before I begin, I never got around to mahalo'ing Tom for this Schmooze Award, and it's high time! So MEGA MAHALO TOM!

This post will be all about links to posts I find fascinating. Remember my LAST post on Google? I'm shocked to read what these two bloggers experienced with Google!

SEO Book

Master News Media

Whoops! Apparently Google is ALL THAT! Or not, depending upon how you look at it. I'm glad I'm not depending upon advertising revenue is all I can say. Of course, my country funds me for blogging. I think America should do the same.

What do you say to the idea that any qualified blogger receive renumeration JUST for their hard work from the American government? Fund bloggers, alright already! Watch the bloggers move mountains...and in that vein, read this link:

Another: "Blogger proves Nasa wrong on climate change." I love bloggers, and I'm proud to be among the many small, un-sung, un-celebrated, un-heard-of bloggers! And I'm going to gush all about bloggers, blogging, blogs, etc. at a conference in September where I'm a presenter. My topic: "The Art of Blogging".

What do you think of these sentiments, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 12:24 PM

4 Comments

  • Anonymous tom posted at Monday, August 20, 2007  
    I got a little $$ out of Adsense , but I was supposedly getting improper clicks...I think I improved my Blog when I stopped thinking about trying to make a buck off it. When I see blogs full of ads it's a turn off to me now.
  • Anonymous Valentin posted at Thursday, August 23, 2007  
    Your country found you to blog ?
    Super lol.

    Your country seems to be America (USA), which .. hahaha .. I can`t stop to mention latest anti-freedom of speach US laws ..
  • Blogger Blog Bloke posted at Thursday, August 23, 2007  
    Send me a ticket for your conference and I'll be the first in line. I'm sure it will be fantastic.

    ...BB
    (the unsung blogger)
  • Blogger DD2 posted at Saturday, August 25, 2007  
    Great stuff, great blog with that thouch of humor that i love.
    Thanks for the good reading, I'll be back often

    DD2
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link