Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Filtering Out The Freaks-Hot Blogging Tip Of The Day


Class, whaddya know? Your teacher is high on life this week, and I'm back with another post with hot blogging tips, so Listen Up! My inspiration angels knocked me on the head as I read my morning email in my BLACK SILK TEDDY. The email came from an established blogger Andy Wibbels to whom I subscribe. Maybe some of you've heard of him? The title of the email read, "Virgin Territory", and since I'd just posted about loosing my blog contest virginity yesterday, I thought what an amazing coinky-dink-- maybe I need to read this post.

After sipping more of my latte, I clicked on the invitation and link to Andy's first podcast after reading his enticing introduction: "You know I'm a bit nuts. And I have been blessed the past several years to find other folks just as nutty as I am. One of these prime nutter-butters is my good chum audio marketing djinn Rob Schultz."

Since you KNOW all too well that your blondalicious teacher loves nutter-butter types, how could I resist? I wanted to see some nutty -butters in action slaying my favorite sacred cows. Don't you love this kind of stuff too? Admit it!

Ok...here's my critique of their first podcast: NOT NUTTY enough! Good beginning. More smiles needed. More goofiness. More nuts! However, my ears perked up when these two bitched about the Freak Filter! How do you deal with the crazies with some of the bizarre requests received? Speaking of requests, I see from the poll results that you'd like your teacher to join the Mile High Club. Mahalo for the suggestion! Blush!

There are some crazy commenters out there and people with balls up the ying yang, aren't there? I receive them too! Of course, their comments don't make it past my freak-filter, so I don't even know why they bother. Besides, they might receive a knock on their door from one of the goons of my Uncle Vinnie! So if they're smart, they'll think twice before leaving a comment.

Since my blog is a bit on the crazy/fun/wild/weird side, I take full responsibility in attracting my share of them. But whatcha going to do? I despise reading boring posts as much as I dislike writing them! Actually, I'm rather amused by some of the retards that post comments, and even though you'll never see the comments here, I have to give them credit for making me smile in the mornings.

My Hot Blogging Tip Of The Day: Take the freaks in stride. There's a nut in every bag. Some of these nuts add sizzle to your day. Crunch them up and spit them out.

How about your, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"? Do you attract freaks too?

Don't forget to join in the contest fun at my other blog, Who's Yo Mama?!


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 12:07 PM

8 Comments

  • Blogger Mushy posted at Tuesday, August 14, 2007  
    Humor - Blogs hasn't filtered this freak out yet...I'm number 17 today!
  • Blogger Sueblimely posted at Tuesday, August 14, 2007  
    I love your post titles. This one jumped out at me from Bumpzee and I here I am reading your blog again. I think your nuttiness and mine must be similar.

    Regards
    Sue (who now wishes now she had chosen the nickname Al Mond, Wal Nut or Cas Hews)
  • Blogger Shawn Lim posted at Tuesday, August 14, 2007  
    Hi, this is Shawn from The Millionaire Secrets. Thanks for dropping by to my blog. And about your link exchange offer. I'm happy to do so.

    So which blog do you wish me to link with?
  • Anonymous Colin posted at Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
    Hi Kuanyin,
    Nice post. We all get the freaks don't we, I use akismet and must confess it does a great job of keeping the crap out.

    I'd love to reciprocate but I'm not going to stoop to the gutter they crawled out of :o)
  • Blogger Diesel posted at Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
    I don't get many freaks. Although today somebody called me an idiot and told me to go to hell. I guess I should expect that when I post on a controversial topic like teddy bear world domination.
  • Anonymous Gen posted at Thursday, August 16, 2007  
    This blog is great funn and educational too! Great shot of the bassett hound!
  • Blogger Lindystar the HOR blogger posted at Friday, August 17, 2007  
    Well I like your blog damn it. And they said you're not nutty? Maybe they're allergic and are used to eating soy-butter and can't recognize the real thing.

    I say they piss off, you're awesome and that's that.
  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Friday, August 17, 2007  
    i love the Doggie but i was hoping to see U in yer Black Silk Teddy!!!

    ;PPP

    Senor Certified F-ing NUTBAR here!!

    xoxo
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link