Friday, August 24, 2007

How To Get Famous or Rich Through Blog Homework


Yoohooo Class, it's me your Blondalicious Teacher showing up on a Friday with your homework assignment for the weekend. I like doing this, ya know...there's a bit of perversity in me. No, I didn't say perverted. Perversity and perverted are two very different words. Perversity means "deliberate and stubborn unruliness and resistance to guidance or discipline." That's why I'm the teacher who shows up on Friday with a homework assignment! Got it!

Ok, down to business. Listen Up! The first link has 100+ Sites where you can promote yourself. I get tired just looking at this long list, so I'll let you look at it. I think that's fair. After all, I'm the teacher, and you're the students, right? Oh, how I wish I could find the right person to do all of this promoting for me. My life would be so much easier! Alas, I've not found the perfect love slave for this position yet. If you think you've got what it takes, you can leave your credentials in the comment box.

Your Homework Assignment Should You Care To Work Your Fanny Off: sign up for as many (or all) of these sites as you can and promote your blog! While you're at it, promote me too. Prepare yourself with a huge box of bags of Doritos and a fridge beside your computer filled with Red Bull. Click here for the LONG list.

Your second homework assignment is to check out this organization, Blog Authors. If you make any money, be sure and let me know. I'm still dubious if anyone can make a DECENT living online without working your a$$ off, but one never knows! The Blogosphere is still young, and maybe one of these methods will actually turn out to be easy, fun, and a GREAT money-maker! Until then, I'll keep researching this subject of making money through blogging and stick to my day job which is Goofing-Off, the best job in the world I might add--if you can land it! Job description: amply fill out a black teddy.

What do you think about earning BIG money from blogging, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 3:12 PM

7 Comments

  • Blogger BassCleff posted at Friday, August 24, 2007  
    thx for the link!
    I like your blogs, definitely got a unique edge!
  • Blogger Mushy posted at Friday, August 24, 2007  
    I've followed some of your advice here...you may spank me now!
  • Blogger WendyWings posted at Saturday, August 25, 2007  
    Finally found a block of time to do some surfing , will be checking out the links for sure.
    I vill be back :)
  • Blogger JayPeeFreely posted at Monday, August 27, 2007  
    I checked out Blog Authors. Their app form asks for 3 email references...That to me is almost a deal breaker.

    I left them a message to that point, but then again, my posts are not what most people would write about anyways.

    Good tips.
  • Blogger The Old Vic posted at Tuesday, August 28, 2007  
    Hi,
    Thanks for the homework ! I did leave a comment somewhere else on your blog a while back but don't know where it was so I don't know if you replied or not, so all in all that's a couple more things I don't know.
  • Blogger BassCleff posted at Thursday, August 30, 2007  
    Hi, I added part 2 to my 100 list of sites you can use to promote yourself. thought you might like to check it out.

    http://tips-reviews-how-to.blogspot.com/2007/08/over-100-sites-to-promote-yourself-part.html
  • Blogger jess8t8 posted at Thursday, August 30, 2007  
    I'll start promoting myself with that looooong list. Thanks for the link.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link