Tuesday, August 07, 2007

How To Get Six-Pack Blog Abs


Class, I've been busy researching the best blogging work-out tips for you, and I'm back today with the TWO best techniques to rip your blog and to achieve those six-pack blog abs. Your six-pack abs will be irresistible to other bloggers, so Listen Up!

My instruction won't include techniques to link-bait, game the system, manipulate or con your blog into the best shape it's ever been in or even attract a gadzillion Digg readers through trickery. No, my six-pack blog system takes dedication, will power, patience, and time, but if you follow my system, your blog ab's will be rock-hard baby!

First Hot Tip For Building Your Blog Abs: Other blog teachers may teach you that cardio is the way to go--spitting out those blog posts day after day and never letting-up until you're out of breath and inspiration. Not me!

It's important to use variable blogging insteady of steady state cardio. What is variable blogging you ask? It's simply blogging whenever you have something you really want to post.

For example, you may have something you want to communicate every day for a week, and then at other times, you may not feel like posting for two weeks. This stop-and-go and resulting recovery period is essential to build strong blog abs and keep your blog muse refreshed and titillated.
These short bursts of exertion insure your blog abs will steadily grow stronger, and you won't grow bored with blogging.

After all, who really wants to read your posts day in and day out? Snore!!!

Your core group of readers want excitement, thrills, hot-ness, and spice.
Can you do that 24/7? I don't think so.

Second Hot Tip For Building Your Blog Abs: Mix up your blog posts. Surprise people!

If you've hit a plateau with working out your blog's abs, the answer is to mix it up. For example, you've been performing blog squats (also known as leaving a$ kissing comments on the big boyz blogs), and you've hit a plateau with no big-name bloggers leaving comments on your blog or comments are few and far between. You've grown discouraged.

Instead of blog squats, mix-it-up by adding weights to your blog
. Adding weights could be anything that's not normal for your blog posts.

If you've got a serious blog, post about something whimsical, funny, or silly. If you've got a tight blog niche, add something totally different. Whatever you do, stop the blog squats!

I am thinking of following this sage advice, even if I've written it myself. Maybe I'll doing something radical like running a blog contest or writing a pay per post or.....gasp, adding Adsense ads! Just kidding on that last one. You will know that your blondalicious teacher has really gone over the edge if you ever see those annoying insect ads on this blog.

I wish to thank the blogger Shaun Low for inspiring this post. And Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com", I hope you're staying in shape. If not, come on over, and I'll give you a work-out!










Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 6:38 PM

27 Comments

  • Blogger LJP posted at Tuesday, August 07, 2007  
    Hi again! Thanks for this post - you have given me something to think about. I was starting to despair that I wasn't posting enough but you're right - it's more important to actually have something to say :-)
  • Anonymous shaun posted at Tuesday, August 07, 2007  
    thank you very much! I am glad that my blog has inspired you to write that post. See you around soon :)
  • Anonymous Colin posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    Hi Kuanyin
    So many have the illusion that they have to post daily, but the opposite is true. Only post when you have content that has meaning, whether it be fun, serious or whatever.

    I spend far more time researching for my 2 blogs and visiting other blogs to see what people are thinking lol, it works for me!!
  • Blogger Morgan posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    How true. I have run into more comments, posts, wherein the author says that posting should be quasi-sporadic, not an everyday thing and you needn't post just to post. You verified what others are saying. Thanks.
  • Anonymous samantha posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    Loved it -- and this isn't by way of "link bait". :) I think there should be a work out for those who read blogs religiously yet fail to comment. Something to combat their chronic "stranger anxiety". Just to let us know they're out there and have a pulse. What do you recommend for them? :)
  • Blogger Translator posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    Excellent ideas, Kuanyin! I love a mix of sit-ups (funny simple posts) and heavy weights (bizarre in-depth posts) for my abs (blog). It seems to be working ok!

    You've got some killer abs, here! (blog posts)

    ;)
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    Hmmmm....Samantha's link wasn't good...so who is she/he/it? And what was the agenda? Anyone care to comment????
  • Blogger Mushy posted at Wednesday, August 08, 2007  
    I've got six-pak abs...and I have them covered in fat to protect them from sharp jabs from the keyboard!
  • Anonymous Randy posted at Thursday, August 09, 2007  
    Hi,came across your blog in bloggingtofame.
    I personally find that it is really a great hot tips that can be explore further. It's kind of change my thinking quite a bit now.
  • Blogger E-Babe posted at Thursday, August 09, 2007  
    What a wonderful post! How insightful, humourous and just plain kewl!! I just LOVE your blog... it's the BESTEST blog on the 'net. I am going to subscribe to your RSS feed and add you to my blogroll.

    (How is that for A$$Ki$$ING?)

    xoxox
  • Anonymous Debo Hobo posted at Thursday, August 09, 2007  
    You flex those blogger muscles!
  • Anonymous Dee posted at Friday, August 10, 2007  
    Excellent post. I used to force myself to post at least 3 times per day but I've recently learned that it is completely OK to go a day or two without posting a thing and you know what.. I survived!
  • Anonymous Deborah posted at Friday, August 10, 2007  
    When I first began my blog, I read numerous articles stating the importance of writing daily for new blogs, adding that it's OK once you've established yourself that your readers will forgive you for missing the odd day.

    I've maintained that from the get-go no matter how much it's almost killed me some days to do so. But I will not succumb to posting crap just for the sake of posting.

    I came near to missing a day for the first time today when I was dealing with a puter crash. I managed to get the spare laptop set up to write my daily post.

    It's interesting to hear others stating they've been reading what you've just stated on other sites. Maybe I'm at a point where I can afford to miss the occasional day without fear of losing readers. A person can only run for so long without crashing from burnout :-)

    Excellent post Kuanyin :-)
  • Blogger TOM posted at Friday, August 10, 2007  
    Great Advice from the teacher !!
  • Blogger Cacasodo posted at Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
    You are wise, oh Blonde Goddess! ;)

    Thanks for the good ideas.
    'sodo
  • Anonymous kermit johnson posted at Sunday, August 19, 2007  
    Thanks for all of your help. From looking at my website, I am sure that you can see that I am a social media klutz.

    I took the liberty of linking to your post from my blog at http://www.realestatetwincities.net/minneapolis-minnesota-real-estate-agent-blogs/. Feel free to feature my site on a post of yours. You can use it as an example of a blog that needs serious help ( Hey- it can't hurt to ask!)

    Thanks again.
  • Anonymous six pack abs posted at Thursday, September 13, 2007  
    Interesting - I came thinking I would learn something about six pack abs and instead learned something about blogging.
  • Anonymous Six Pack Blogger posted at Sunday, March 02, 2008  
    I love your angle in this article.

    I am sure many bloggers shoot themselves in the foot by posting one or more daily mediocre blogpost just because the ebook or darren/chow said so.

    Getting into the habit of only posting when you have something to share is what it is all about. But still. Two times a week should be a minimum.
  • Anonymous Rich posted at Thursday, April 16, 2009  
    Great post. Keep up the good work
  • Anonymous Raistlin posted at Tuesday, April 28, 2009  
    Thank You for the post, guess many people are fighting for ABS like me :D
  • Anonymous Abs Exercises posted at Sunday, July 19, 2009  
    Thanks for the great Abs Exercises!
  • Anonymous Best Oblique Expert posted at Monday, October 19, 2009  
    This is a really valuable post. Thank you so much. It is rather interesting how you connected blogging with muscle building.
  • Anonymous How to get a six pack for women fast posted at Monday, May 03, 2010  
    How about a 12 pack? I wonder who the Achwarznegger of blogging is..?
  • Anonymous the get a six pack in a month guy posted at Wednesday, July 28, 2010  
    This is a great pun ha, i was searching around for tips about how to get a six pack and ended up reading this. It's totally true, theres a great post on Tim Ferris blog about how he actually got more readers by posting less, but having something very important to say.
  • Anonymous Free Bodybuilding Tips posted at Wednesday, November 17, 2010  
    Very creative entry. I was looking for the ab tips... lol
  • Anonymous tom posted at Wednesday, July 13, 2011  
    Thank you for share very good info. Your blog is very goodI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.I like this info shown and it has given me some sort of inspiration to have success for some reason, so keep up the good work.
  • Anonymous www.lerida-3d.com posted at Sunday, November 06, 2011  
    Goodness, there is so much useful information above!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link