Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just A Quickie Today


Class, as I'm speeding through the classroom returning your homework papers, I wanted to inform you of a new wiki I began today on Zimbio. I already have a Squidoo lens called Funny Blogs, but you know how your ravenous blondalicious teacher is--she just can't seem to stop creating something new every day!

So if you'd like to add your humor content to this new wiki, I'm issuing you the invitation today. Click here and add away.

Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com", I've added YOU to my Squidoo lens, how could I not?! Zimbio is a different animal, however, and it's managed in it's own way.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:06 PM

2 Comments

  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Friday, August 17, 2007  
    LOLLLLLLL

    Lord knows i could certainly use a Quickie today!!

    are ya still in yer Black Silk Teddy???

    ;PPP xoxoooooooooo
  • Anonymous Bloggrrl posted at Friday, August 17, 2007  
    I love your lense! I was delighted to see that I was on it....kewwwwl!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link