Monday, October 01, 2007

Blog World Expo Contest

Class, your teacher is a bit under the weather, so I'm gonna make this post a brief one. I'm entering this silly contest just because my favorite blog curmudgeon/blogger Blog Bloke shared with me that he might be speaking at the upcoming Blog World Event in Las Vegas, and I wanna meet him in the flesh.

Even though I just recently returned from Las Vegas, there are many other bloggers I'd like to check-out as well at this November event, so your blondalicious teacher is going for it! Perhaps you might like to enter as well? First, you need to have at least one of your blogs accepted at Fuel My Blog. That's step one.

Next, you have to post this:

"To enter you need to the following simple steps:-

1. Create a post on your blog by copying/pasting the following text

"If I win fuelmyblog's prize and win the ticket to go to BlogWorld Expo, I would like to be introduced to Mike Arrington"

2. Replace the XXXX's with one of the following names (have linked their blogs if you don't recognise their names):-

Mike Arrington, Jason Calacanis, Arianna Huffington, Leo Laporte, Matt Mullenweg, Will Leitch, Dave Taylor, Aaron Wall

3. Tag your post fuelmyblog and blogworldexpo and send us a link to the post here with your fuelmyblog user name."

Should I win, I plan to come in deep disguise as I always do--it's much more fun this way! Don't you agree, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

P.S. Ya'll been really pushing me with the spam comments. I've let some through because they're (mostly) legit. I'll write more about how I get suckered into letting some spam comments through in another post.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:24 PM

8 Comments

  • Anonymous Sueblimely posted at Tuesday, October 02, 2007  
    Thanks for letting us know about this. Shame it is so far for me to travel as if I were to "win fuelmyblog's prize and win the ticket to go to BlogWorld Expo, I would like to be introduced to Kuanyin" :-)
  • Anonymous Sueblimely posted at Tuesday, October 02, 2007  
    Your readers may be interested in learning about the blogger Free Burma action taking place tomorrow 5th October. I would not normally say this in a comment in view of what it refers to please "come check out my blog for details :-)
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Friday, October 05, 2007  
    Dear Teacher...I guess I flunked my spelling test...just noticed I had your name spelled WRONG on my 2 BIG CUPS UP list...so I took off the "E" on Blond...silly me.
  • Blogger barbi bharadwaj posted at Saturday, October 06, 2007  
    in case you do not know the names..

    mike arrington?? i thought everybody knew him..
  • Anonymous barath posted at Saturday, October 06, 2007  
    Should i create a new post and then link??
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Saturday, October 06, 2007  
    Yes, Barbi...I know the names...duh! That's why I chose M.A. Does that seem weird to you or something?
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Saturday, October 06, 2007  
    Barath...you could do so, yes!
  • Blogger Blog Bloke posted at Saturday, October 20, 2007  
    Arrington who? I'm in :)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link