Monday, November 12, 2007

The Blond Lives To Tell The Tale!

Students--many of you have wondered about your absentee teacher. Had she abandoned you? Your emails and pleas for blog help have not gone unnoticed by me, but truth be told, your sassy, blondalicious teacher has been dealing with a major health crisis!

And during this crisis, my funny bone was broken. I couldn't even find it it was so broken. However, I know I'm on my way back from pushing up daisies because I've discovered my funny bone/muse again tucked away in the strangest place (but that's another long story), and friends and family have me laughing once again. This is a good sign.

My lifestyle has changed. Instead of drinking Cristal, I'm drinking pomegranate kefir. No more late nights either. Petting my cat is my main form of exercise. Sometimes I add up all the monies spent on doctor's bills, meds, and other healing aids for kicks.

The primary reason I'm posting is to let all of you, my adorable students, know that soon I'll be back in my thigh-high black silk boots to kick some blog ass!!! If you don't subscribe to Blog-Blond (as you well should!), you can learn about my updates as I'll post them on Twitter.

I want ya'll to know what a stand-up fellow Blog-Bloke is as he offered to post for me while I've been away, so a great big shout-out and a rousing applause should go to him. However, I didn't take him up on his kind offer because I felt it would be too much of an imposition.

And how do you like this post, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:28 PM

8 Comments

  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Monday, November 12, 2007  
    YAY!!!!! It's NOT October 24th anymore! I missed you! And am sending many positive thoughts your way for continued speedy recovery! Looking forward to more post & to February! :)
    ~Olga
  • Blogger Blog Bloke posted at Monday, November 12, 2007  
    WOW! It is so go good so see you back in the saddle little bb.

    They say that illness produces character. So I guess that means both of us are blessed with an extra dose.

    I really hope you are feeling better sweety. Missed you sooooo much.

    By the way, next time IMPOSE on me. It's no problem for my special friends.

    Cheers!

    P.s.: I'm especially looking forward to seeing those silk boots.
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Tuesday, November 13, 2007  
    Blog Bloke and Olga---muaahhh! And mahalo for your comments! I feel so much better now!
  • Blogger TOM posted at Thursday, November 15, 2007  
    I want to see you in those thigh-high black silk boots !!
  • Anonymous Colin posted at Sunday, November 18, 2007  
    Hi Kuanyin,
    I am sure there are many that will be waiting to welcome you back. Pleased to know that you are back from pushing up daisies :)
    When you do get back and have more energy there is a new award for you: http://grottynosh.wordpress.com/2007/11/16/be-the-blog-and-best-blogging-buddies-awards/

    Take care and look forward to your return :)

    Colin
  • Blogger Gattina posted at Sunday, November 18, 2007  
    If you want to see some nice tourist stuff for women you can see it on my blog today !
    I hope you feel better everyday !
  • Blogger brokenheartedme posted at Wednesday, November 28, 2007  
    hands up to bloggers like you! sick but still working! hope i could be like you! working on my blogs makes me feel sick, stressed, depress and desperate all at the same time!
  • Blogger Mushy posted at Wednesday, December 05, 2007  
    I'll be thinking good thoughts of you until you return.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link