Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Evolution of Blog-Blond

Class, after I finished reading the masterful post by Brian Clark of Copyblogger with the summation of his blog over the past year titled "The Best of Copyblogger in 2007", I asked myself some HARD questions.

What has Blog-Blond blog achieved? How has Blog-Blond evolved? Am I becoming a better blogger or just a kinkier, lazier one? Where have I been with my blog, and more importantly--where am I going?

I decided to whittle down the results in a series of pictures for the Main Stages of Blog-Blond. You will easily see how Blog-Blond has evolved-- since pictures speak louder than words.

The first picture is a drawing by your very own blondalicious teacher as she was learning the art of blogging. She was obsessed, consumed, and more than a little bit crazy as her pea brain was challenged by all the new blog lingo and technology. The blogosphere was daunting to your teacher in the First Stage!



The second photo depicts the stage of Blog-Blond's evolvement when she became the tough-as-nails taskmaster.... with perhaps more of an s & m edge if the truth were to be told.
Photo credit: Mel Lindstrom

The third drawing represents the darker, sexier stage of B-B because of the many trials and tribulations!! Blogging is lots of hard work!
And finally, where do I project Blog-Blond going in 2008? Since I've been fielding reality show offers, book deals, and a sh**** movie here and there, I figure I might as well be the first women blogger to go on the cover of Maxim magazine. Why not?! It'll be ground breaking! I rather like this style on the cover of Maxim, but of course, I'd have to add my thigh-high black silk stiletto boots!


What do you think about this idea, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 12:14 PM

5 Comments

  • Blogger Carlos Lorenzo posted at Thursday, December 27, 2007  
    I definitely prefer the darker, sexier stage of B-B! And I wouldn't mind the stiletto boots if I were to see you on the cover of Maxim Magazine :) Happy New Year Blond-e-licious friend.
  • Anonymous Sueblimely posted at Thursday, December 27, 2007  
    Because I thought this so funny, I linked to it.

    ... at the same time as tagging you for a meme
    (should I duck for cover now?)
  • Anonymous Kelley posted at Saturday, December 29, 2007  
    Thigh high black stiletto boots? Pictures! I need pictures!

    I am drooling at the thought. Me in them, not you.... if you were wondering :)
  • Anonymous tekno haber posted at Friday, August 29, 2008  
    I prefer the darker, sexier stage of B-B.
  • Anonymous sex shop posted at Tuesday, November 08, 2011  
    This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link