Friday, December 28, 2007

My 2007 Hits--a Favorite Five Meme

Class, it's that time of year to look back and review what we did right and what we did wrong! I was finished with this yearly folly after writing yesterday's post were it not for my Australian buddy Sueblimely of the blog Blogging Sublimely who tagged me for a meme!

This Favorite Five Meme asked me to:

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

Thus, I was FORCED by FRIENDSHIP to review the Blog-Blond posts once again!

What is it about reading your old posts that makes one want to gag? Or is that gagging thing 'just me'?


But I played-along, and here are my results:

1. First, the post which references family. Of course, I had to choose a post which references our galactic family. You know me. I'm weird. This post is titled Galactic Blogger Origins.



2. Second, the post which references friend. And since I've got lots of friends since I'm so hugely popular, I'll use this post of mine titled "Blog Against Abuse Day--Humor Bloggers" wherein I come to the defense of my humor blogger friends.



3. Third, the post which is about yourself. Since everything is always about me-me-me, all my posts are REALLY about myself in one way or another, but for the sake of being a little less obviously narcissistic, I'll choose this one titled "Blogging In Bed and Preferences Poll".



4. Fourth, a post about your love. This is probably the hardest one of all to choose because I love everyone and everything (yes, I'm a secret saint, but shssss...don't tell anyone, ok? The earth drama of good and bad has to continue for just a little while longer, so we have to pretend to dislike, be bad, and hate, etc., but we really know it's just an illusion (The Matrix), right?) Thus, I will choose my Valentine's post titled "Happy Valentine's Day". Be sure to click the link.



5. Fifth, a post about anything you like. My choice for this one will be "How To Get Six Pack Blog Abs".


Whew! I'm glad that part is over, and now I will INVITE ANY FIVE others who may or may not play along with me. Memes aren't all that appropriate for some of my blog friends, but what the h**, if they don't wanna play, I'm fine with this.

So IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO PLAY ALONG? Please come and play! There...I invited you! I don't suppose Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com" wants to play in that he's too busy managing his humor blog empire.

Here's some bloggers I'm inviting just in case:

Olga The Traveling Bra
Miss Cellania
Wiping The Crazy Off My Face
Dan's Blah Blah Blog
Central Snark

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 11:05 AM

8 Comments

  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Friday, December 28, 2007  
    I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! Woo-hoo! And I am soooooo looking forward to seeing you in Feb! Double Woo-hoo!
    xoxoxo
    ~Olga
    And OK, I'll play! :)
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sunday, December 30, 2007  
    I am glad to see you back too. An excellent post, well done. Maybe I should tag you more often as I love reading your perspective :-)
  • Blogger Mauro C. posted at Sunday, December 30, 2007  
    Hi there... I gave one Inspiring Great Blog Award 2007 in 1 Million Love Messages :)

    You can grab it here: http://www.1millionlovemessages.com/2007/12/inspiring-great-blog-award-2007.html
  • Blogger Miss Cellania posted at Tuesday, January 01, 2008  
    It took a bit of thinking, but my meme is up today!
  • Blogger JesieBlogJourney posted at Wednesday, January 02, 2008  
    Just drop by to tell you that if you do not already know, you have an award which can be picked up from my blog. Congratulations.
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Thursday, January 03, 2008  
    Mine is posted by the way....

    xoxo
  • Blogger AceOne118 posted at Friday, January 04, 2008  
    Happy New year 2008 to you.
  • Blogger DirtyBitchSociety posted at Monday, January 14, 2008  
    You've won a highly prestigious Award. C'mon and get it...

    This Blog Blew Me Away
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link