Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Band Meme Plays On

Class: I've always liked people that are OUT THERE-- ya know those who are unusual, a tad eccentric, artistic, courageous and creative.

And Olga The Traveling Bra is definitely OUT THERE in a BIG way if ya know what I mean.

So since she tagged me for this band meme, I gotta play along...because it's THE Famous Olga, the traveling bra and the ONLY traveling bra I know.

I'm copying the way this meme works from her page...hope she doesn't mind. Naw, since SHE designed the album cover for me, I'm sure she won't mind! But I'll put it in quotes--just in case!

"Here's the deal:
The Band Meme
You are about to have your own band and create it's album cover!
Follow these directions to the letter.
It's fun and requires no thought at all.
Go to......
1.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the
title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together and
make your band's album cover."

And Ta Da! Here is mine!

Since you can't run out and buy my music, you can at least pass the meme on. Remember a meme isn't deadly like a virus, so it won't hurt anyone. I plan to do a sneak attack on some new blogs I discovered and tag them, but since they don't know your Blondalicious Teacher yet, they may go, "Say What?! Who is this Blog-Blond weirdo?!" But I'm gonna do it anyway plus hit on some of my golden oldie blog buddies too. Gotta share the L-O-V-E! Don't you agree, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com"?

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:16 PM

10 Comments

  • Blogger Mimi Lenox posted at Tuesday, January 15, 2008  
    Wow. I love this one. Thanks for contacting me. Please keep sending them along. I'm making a master list on my blog. Feel free to copy the links. Adding daily.

    This turned out nicely.
  • Blogger Robin Lee Sardini posted at Tuesday, January 15, 2008  
    Isn't it amazing how the pictures sometimes coincide so well with the words? But I was wondering... Are butterflies deaf? Do they even have ears?
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Tuesday, January 15, 2008  
    Looking GOOD Sweetie! :) Ya know, I just LOVE this concept!
    Love YOU too!
    ~Olga, the (famous!)
    Traveling Bra-hahaha!
  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Tuesday, January 15, 2008  
    Will I GET LAID Backstage!!

    ;PPP

    Very interesting concept + honestly if i didn't know better yer Band Name + Album Title could in fact be Real!!

    I will try + participate in this cuz I'm a Huge Fan o Music*

    As long as I get to have Robert Plant Rockstar Hair + Vocals + Jimmy Page's Guitar Licks I'm in!!

    Will i get to meet Hot Sexy Blonde Babes like the 1 Draped across the top o yer Blog!!

    Cheers Sweetie!! Billy ;)) xoxo

    Peace*
  • Blogger the frogster posted at Wednesday, January 16, 2008  
    Done. My album turned out a bit darker than yours, but we need both the sun and the rain to make, um, something.
  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Wednesday, January 16, 2008  
    The Band Meme Plays On

    I've always wanted to GET LAID BACKSTAGE! at a Rock Concert by a HOT BLONDIE with BIG bOObies!!*

    Lo + behold The Good Lord has finally answered my Frigging Prayers!!

    Blog-Blond Hottie kuanyin who is Dangerously SEXY + ALLURING + XXX Kinky!! miraculously arrived like an ANGEL on my doorstep*

    Think ordering a PIZZA + U open yer Door to find JENNA JAMESON standing there NUDE delivering some PIPING HOT SeXXXy Pizza!!

    ;PPP
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Saturday, January 19, 2008  
    Olga definitely brought you a winner with this one! I'll be putting together an album soon.

    In the meantime, I'd like to invite you, and my classmates, to dinner.

    Yes, it's true. The blogosphere's only progressive dinner blog carnival is coming on 30 January...making it the biggest, best carnival going. I hope you'll pick out five of your favorite posts and play along.

    For you my friend, I wish good health and much joy in 2008.
  • Blogger xDashofPanachex posted at Sunday, January 20, 2008  
    I've seen this meme a couple times and I think you win the award for the funniest album ever!
  • Blogger Mimi Lenox posted at Monday, January 21, 2008  
    You've been tagged (again) by the Queen of Memes. Long live the dungeon.

    Monday Mimisms with The Queen of Memes: The Love and Hate Meme
  • Blogger Chuck posted at Friday, March 07, 2008  
    I'm doing some band-hopping and hopefully making some linky-love while I'm at it ;)

    Yours is kinda kool!

    Have a gr8 weekend and stop on over by my place if you wanna. We'll have a cup'a joe or... someth'n-someth'n: The Band Meme. *smoochies* (a/k/a Rhonda)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link