Monday, January 14, 2008

Where Does Your Blog Go When You Die?


Class: I'm still in the world of the living!

Never fear. I'll always come back here. I like to crack the whip too much...trust me!

As a matter of fact, every day since December 28, 2007, I remind myself: "I must return to my class!", and then other things require my attention, and before you know it, I've once again successfully procrastinated posting. I drink yet another glass of Cristal and promptly repress my guilt.

The amount of repressed guilt over my posting procrastination has grown and grown. Even when I receive so many prestigious blog awards (which I usually toss into the Blog Blond Media Center after profusely thanking whomever for giving me the award), I keep myself busy doing a gadzillion other FUN things.

Until today.

And here's why:

I received yet another FAB blog award (Part Deux) from the Dirty Bitch Society, and all of a sudden, it struck me that your very own blondalicious teacher's blog, Blog-Blond, has been perceived and/or categorized as...ahem, a SEX blog!

Shocker!

I never imagined in all my kinkiest blog fantasies I would be considered a part of this outrageous world, and I'm somewhat (not completely) relieved I've been outed! As a matter of fact, I thought Blog-Blond was in hiding--very comfortable in her closet in her black thigh high silk boots with no one even noticing my edge. My perceived image is I am a Blog Teacher sweetly handing out hot, juicy blog tips!

After all, I made sure that Blog-Blond's Header had a leopard-skin wrap COMPLETLY covering her butt! I perceived the Blondalicious as a Sexy Teacher yes! As a sex blog, well....no!

But then the Dirty Bitch Society had to go and out me, and so it is that I've been propelled into deep contemplation about this blog, such as:

Where Does Your Blog Go When You Die?

Does Some Blog Stuff Need To Remain Unsaid?

How Much Guppy Food Do You Need To FEED A Blog To Up Your Alexa Ratings?

Is Technorati Fair and Balanced like Fox?

Is Discretion The Better Part of Posting?

How Do I Behave As A Newly Outed Blog?

And so on and so forth with other such profound thoughts.

What a way to greet '08! Feedback, my dear class. Give me feedback. What KIND of blog is Blog-Blond anyway? Is she schizo? Weird? Kinky? Alluring? Suggestive? Smart? Helpful? Wayward? Negligent?

What do you think about this development, Mr. "Humor-blogs.com"?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:20 PM

6 Comments

  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Monday, January 14, 2008  
    Schizo? Weird? Kinky? Alluring? Suggestive? Smart? Helpful? Wayward? Negligent?

    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes no and NO!

    FOUR weeks till I'm in Maui! :)

    Oh - I tagged ya too. Stop by & see! (It's fun & easy!)
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Monday, January 14, 2008  
    Email me your stuff & I'll put it together for you! :)
  • Blogger DirtyBitchSociety posted at Tuesday, January 15, 2008  
    I agree with Olga. I never perceived your blog as a sex blog, nor do I consider mine a sex blog, even though the contention is often there. "It be, what it'd be." It has pulse, it is sassy. And never apologize for it. Congrats.
  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Tuesday, January 15, 2008  
    Sexy + Alluring + XXX Kinky!!

    ;PPP

    Blushing...........
  • Blogger Mauigirl posted at Sunday, January 20, 2008  
    Never thought of it as a sex blog! But definitely an alluring blogging blog!

    Hey, I'm coming to Maui too - arriving Feb. 29th! We should all get together! (Perhaps Olga will be on her way back by the time I arrive though...)
  • Anonymous madonna posted at Sunday, March 23, 2008  
    that's really something special :))
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link