Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blog-Blond Shares Valentine Love


Class: I've been a derelict teacher and m.i.a. Tis true! I've been dealing with Health Stuff and Spring Fever and Too Much of Everything and Blogging Boredom and Miracle Making and Blog Conspiraries and Britney Counseling. Whew! Bizzzy daze!

Once I get my s*** together again, I plan to rock on with this blog and give you MORE great blog tips & sassy, sexy humor!

Today I'm thinking of all you A+ students/bloggers/colleagues who have checked-in to see how their favorite teacher is faring--and I'm posting this YouTube link for all of ya!

Turn up the volume and KNOW your Blondalicious Teacher Will Return.

Take that to the bank, Mr. "Humor-Blogs.com".

Click here for the link.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:26 PM

4 Comments

  • Blogger TOM posted at Sunday, February 17, 2008  
    Bad Teacher!! I like them bad...wasn't it you that said "When I'm good, I'm really good but when I'm Bad I'm even better" nevertheless I am sure it applies!!
  • Blogger Miss Welby posted at Monday, February 18, 2008  
    are you for Clinton or Obama or...? I'm running a poll of American liberal bloggers on my European blog. thank you in advance for visiting and voting. ciao! :)
  • Blogger Matt-Man posted at Wednesday, February 20, 2008  
    Sweet looking blog you have. Cheers!!
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Saturday, February 23, 2008  
    Bad news: I missed you in Maui! Good news: We had such a GREAT time, I KNOW we'll be back!
    Hope all's well in your world...sounds like you're a very busy blonde these days! :)
    xoxoxoxo
    ~Olga
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link