Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why Did The Blogger Cross The Road?


Class, I know you don't give a rat's a$$ that I've been m.i.a., but I'm back once more to let you know I'll be on Spring Break for the next month or two or...

Since I assume most of my students are doing the same--acting trampy and going berserk on Spring Break--and with the weird world being what it is, who knows if our paths will cross in the Quasi-Surreal World which is quaintly titled Reality?!

Should you recognize someone that looks like me, pretend you don't know me because your Blondalicious and Ever-So-Quirky teacher prefers to remain anonymous, ok??? I want to completely forget about blogging for a long while. You could argue that's exactly what I've been doing as I haven't posted here regularly for some time, but that's beside the point.

In the meantime, I may log on somewhere in Florida or the Caribbean to see what my naughty students are up to and how much more cringe-worthy you're behaving than me. So post all your scandalous, retarded, disgusting photos!

The answer to the riddle of the title to this post is: Because S/He Can!!!!

The benefit of NOT working for blog advertising dollars is FREEDOM!

Peace Out!

Don't you agree, "Mr. Humor-Blogs.com"?



Labels: , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:41 PM

10 Comments

  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Sunday, March 23, 2008  
    Ummmm, jus so ya know...I give a rats a$$ about where you've been! And where you are going too! Wherever it is...I wish you only the best & cupfuls of happiness!
    xoxoxoxo
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Sunday, March 23, 2008  
    Awwwww...Olga The Most Loving & Bodacious One: you melt my heart!!!

    I'm overdue for some r & r...since 2005 I've posted 2,451 times on Blogger ALONE on all these blogs plus I have more blogs, and that's not counting the comments I've left on other blogs which are no doubt triple that amount. So I'm plum blogged-out!

    I shall return! Keep HOLDING EM HIGH!
  • Blogger Kimba The White Lioness posted at Friday, March 28, 2008  
    Darn, sorry I finally caught up with your blog when you decided to take a break - you're hilarious!

    But I'll keep you in my contacts as I'd love to read more in the future.

    Enjoy your blogging break! I agree with your FREEDOM concept! In fact, as our Michigan weather gets nicer and nicer, I won't be inside much, either.

    Best wishes for your happy break!
  • Blogger Onknees (not_onknees at the moment) posted at Wednesday, April 02, 2008  
    Im with you Blondie....uh...I dont blo as much as you, but Im outta here for spring break as well....somewhere where my kids and my students will not be witnesses to my debauchery and uh other kinds of fun acts.....
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Tuesday, April 15, 2008  
    Thinking of you...& sending {{{HUGS}}} and good wishes your way!!!!
    xoxoxox
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Saturday, April 19, 2008  
    Hey: how is your brake - any gossips going on or at least a little secret for your Norwegian friend? :lol:

    Take care and enjoy life the fullest!
  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Friday, May 02, 2008  
    To Get the $$$ Trillion Dollars!!

    ;))

    EntreCard RED HOT DROPPING!!********

    iGOO MEGA TRILLION $$$ DOLLAR LAUNCH!!

    EVERY BLOGGER in the UNIVERSE will receive a $$$ TRILLION DOLLARS!!

    www.BillionDollarBaloney.blogspot.com


    Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;)) Peace*
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Saturday, May 03, 2008  
    HMMmmmm: long break - miss you ;-)
  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at Friday, May 09, 2008  
    Hoping you're having TOO MUCH FUN to have time for posting.

    Look forward, of course, to your return.

    Stumbling a bit this morning; stopped by to give you a big thumbs up

    Cheers!
  • Blogger pizzatherapy posted at Thursday, May 15, 2008  
    Hey, when you're hot, you're hot...

    With so many blog posts, you deserve some h4eay duty R & R....

    Recharge your batteries and get back ASAP..
    albert grande
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link