Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Quickie--Another Contest


Class: all you're gonna get from me these days are quickies because I'm working on many other projects. I hope you like quickies as much as I do.

So here's the quickie of the day:

A brand new contest from Copyblogger! You only have until 5:00 PM CST this Friday, May 23, 2008 to enter it. Of course, your blondalicious teacher is going to as she loves to win things.

You don't know this, but I entered a writing contest last year, and even though I didn't win anything but being published, it was fun, fast, and really cool to WIN! Yay for me!

This contest involves Twitter, and here's the link to enter.

Be sure to let me know if you win because I love to be proud of my naughty students. You might even receive a cyber spanking from me if you win. Won't that be a great perk?

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 2:04 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Create a Link