Friday, June 13, 2008

Karma-Schmarma


Class, I believe I've discovered The Secret!

No, not THAT famous one postulating the Law of Attraction.

I mean THE secret for my multiple blogging addiction. My new approach is to post on my most challenging blog first, and that would be Blog-Blond!

I used to do it the other way around, and by the time I finally made it to Blog-Blond, I was edgy, bored and tired. And then I wouldn't even bother to post on BB. This is ONLY one of my MANY excuses for being such a derelict teacher and m.i.a.

As most of my naughty students are aware, today is Friday the 13th, the bad luck day-- or so some folks believe. I could have used this Friday the 13th superstition as my excuse for NOT posting today, but I'm working on establishing a new habit to post 21 days STRAIGHT IN A ROW on Blog-Blond!

This may seem like a silly challenge to you, but when I accomplish this superhuman feat, I will Feel The Fabulosity once again (FTF). This is the story I'm telling myself anyways.

Here are my HOT blog tips for you today:

1. Feel the posting pain and do it anyway.
2. Post before you brush your teeth.
3. Post when you're half-awake and write (almost) anything. Make it a 21-day-habit.
4. Post before you plurk, twitter, text, or check your emails.
5. Post like you've never posted before, and don't worry about the posts. Let them go. You've released the words and thoughts already, so Let Them Be!!
6.Ping your blogs immediately with Pingoat or other pinging services after you've finished.

And with those words of wisdom, I'm outta here to enjoy myself. Yay, it's TGIF even it is a Friday the 13th! Have a great weekend, and enjoy your Karma. You worked hard for it, and you deserve it. Just say to yourself over and over: Karma-Schmarma!

I'm submitting this to "Humor-Blogs.com."

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 10:39 AM

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Lifecruiser posted at Friday, June 13, 2008  
    So, actually, I should post on my own blog before making this comment on your blog.... I really don't know how to do this....*giggles*
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Friday, June 13, 2008  
    Yes, my dear Lifecruiser!! However, I've noticed that you're a Plurkermaniac these days, so I'll have to check up on you to see if you're blogging as much as you were.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link