Monday, June 16, 2008

R U a Lurker?


Class: I've been giving some thought to lurking. The reason is this: when I'm too tired to comment on someone's blog post, I often read the post and move on. I would prefer to write a sassy, blondalicious comment, but my fingers and mind are uncooperative.

Does my behavior qualify as lurking?

Am I a lurker? R U?

I wish there was a form I could easily enter into a comment box which would excuse myself. The form would read something like this:

I never intended to lurk on your blog though it may appear that I have done so. Please accept my heartfelt apology for reading your witty, scintillating, informative, and insightful prose without attempting to comment and contribute something of value. I would be very appreciative if you hold me blameless for being a harmless lurker. Sincerely, Blog-Blond


I'm submitting this to "Humor-Blogs.com".


Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:43 PM

5 Comments

  • Anonymous Blog Bloke posted at Monday, June 16, 2008  
    Never been here before and I don't understand what lurker means. But if I was a lurker I'm sure that I would ditto your form letter.

    Btw, is that really your photo in the top banner? Because if it is can we meet sometime soon? You look real nice and I'm tired of peeking through the window.

    Thanks.

    ...BB
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Tuesday, June 17, 2008  
    BB: you da best! You can peek through my window anytime. I just read (lurked) your post about being all alone while your beloveds are away, and my heart goes out to ya! Are ya gonna go a little nuts like Tom Cruise did and start to dance around in your undies?
  • Anonymous Blog Bloke posted at Tuesday, June 17, 2008  
    Already been there and done that darling. "Take those old records off the shelf"...
  • Anonymous Mo posted at Saturday, June 21, 2008  
    Lurking - not for me. I'd rather meet the challenge head on. Nice site.
  • Blogger Eric S. posted at Sunday, June 22, 2008  
    You can lurk on my blog anytime. I unfortunately do more lurking than anything. Mainly because I can't seem to kick start my brain into coming up with a creative response that will add to what ever the discussion is. So don't be offended if I lurk by a little more often.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link