Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sex And The Single Blogger

Class, I had an epiphany after seeing the hit movie "Sex And The Single Girl" the second time! And I must share this epiphany with you. No, an epiphany isn't an exotic orgasm. It's "a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience."

So now that we're on the same page, here goes:

I'm Carrie without my Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha. I need my posse...I need my buddies. Blog-Blond has become a lot like Samantha when she moved to Los(t) Angeles and moved away from her girlfriends and then became fat and despondent. And how would Carrie have made it through her tough times without her pals?

Blogging and writing in general can be a very solitary experience, and it'd be so much more fun to share Blog-Blond with three other humorous lovelies. So I'm considering this change and wondering who would be perfect to blog the characters of Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha since I already have dibs on Carrie.

These bloggers could post when I'm going through another Blog De-tox or whenever, and we could SUPPORT each other like friends do in Sex And The City. The possible candidates wouldn't need to rock their Manolo's and strut their Prada. These bloggers could hang in their skimpy undies and post from their beds. So look over these women in the photo below and ask yourself, "Are you one of my co-bloggers for Blog-Blond? And if so, which one would you like to be?"

If I receive nary a comment or email, then I'll begin my journey to seek my sistahs because your blondalicious teacher needs her homies. My Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha must be somewhere out there in the vast blogosphere.

Oh....if you're not the female gender but still see yourself as one of the above, don't let that stop ya. I'm auditioning without bias. If you already have a blog, so much the better.

And I'm submitting this post to "Humor-blogs.com".

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:07 PM

5 Comments

  • Blogger Jeremy Jacobs posted at Thursday, June 12, 2008  
    Hi, funny post.

    Have you seen the SATC footage from Leicester Square Television?
  • Blogger Onknees (not_onknees at the moment) posted at Saturday, June 14, 2008  
    I would like to audition for the part of Miranda....I identify with her.....some sex, some serious.....
  • Blogger Kuanyin posted at Saturday, June 14, 2008  
    Dear onknees (noatm):

    Email me and send me some examples of your humor writing.

    Sincerely,

    Kuanyin
  • Blogger browneyedgurl954 posted at Wednesday, July 23, 2008  
    I would LOVE to be your Carrie =). Check my blog out. It's brand new and i've never blogged before, but like many other felow bloggers, its therapeutic. Anyway...let me know what you think. Oh, btw, im in South Florida, no lack of dating adventures here =).
  • Anonymous muebles en vicalvaro posted at Monday, November 07, 2011  
    Very worthwhile info, lots of thanks for your article.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link