Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whither Goest This Blog?


Class: I've been deliberating which direction to take this blog. When I began this blog oh so long ago, I had the vision of a niche blog which combined humor and blogging tips.

Thus, Blog-Blond was born--and a sassy, ever-changing blog she's been, sometimes full of hot blogging tips, sometimes not. Sometimes full of weird humor, and sometimes not. Your blondalicious teacher has interviewed Santa Claus in bed and cavorted with Borat amongst other celebrities. She's gone missing for long periods of time with strange alibis.

What's next I'm asking myself? I have interviews I'd like to do with awesome bloggers for one thing. But I thought perhaps you'd give me some feedback, so I created a poll.

If you'd be so kind to answer one of these multiple choice questions, your answers will help guide Blog-Blond to her next transformation.

*****

Saturday June 28th--Poll closed!

Mahalo for your input!


And this is going up on "Humor-Blogs.com".

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:00 PM

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Lifecruiser posted at Wednesday, June 25, 2008  
    My first reaction was to say: i like it as it is, so do both.

    Then, it depends on what YOU want. Making it a niche blog may benefit you more, gain more visitors. So, in that case, you have to decide which way to go...

    Which one would be the easiest for you?
  • Blogger BillyWarhol posted at Friday, June 27, 2008  
    I would Love for U to Interview ME Kaunyin but can we hold off til this Winter + do it in Maui!!

    I'm gettin' way too Old fer these Freeze yer Ass Off Canadian Winters!!

    ;)) Peace*
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link