Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chillin' and Surfing Blogs


Class, there are dayz when I just wanna surf and discover things on the net, and today's one of those dayz for me. I don't wanna make a big ol post or put up an interview (although a good one is in the works!), I just wanna sip my Cristal as I surf.

Ya know the feeling, right?

Here's some interesting links and stories I discovered today:

The first one I discovered via Bloggersblog via Identi.ca/

Titled "Modest Website Is Behind A Bevy of Memes", click here to read it.

And this site interested me too:

Twingly, a new blog search engine

And this oldie post on Blogging Bits which was NEWS to me. I've never heard of re-tweeting before!

And then I surfed to this cool place to find the most fabulous Twits: Favrd

And FINALLY (actually there's more, but I wanna get back to my surfing!), there's this link to help you understand Plurk better: Mypleeps

Whooaaa...just writing all these links tuckered me out!

Back to grab another glass of the bubbly and reading and Second Life and Surfing!

Over and Out! And I'm submitting this to the "Humor-Blogs.com" site even though I'm unclear whether that is still the proper protocol with them.

Hey, before ya leave...check out the new re-design on this blog. Bettah, eh? You and I can both thank Heather of Goofy Girl Designs for the spiffy new look! Now you don't have to feel you're keeling over to the left as you read my posts since she righted me!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 4:53 PM

4 Comments

  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Friday, July 11, 2008  
    Thanks for sharing - some excitements there too as there always are on your blog!

    Btw: Your new look is great - nice, clean and readable - but then again your one of my Blond Fave ;-)
  • Anonymous Blog Bloke posted at Friday, July 11, 2008  
    Simply delicious babe. Especially the loading time. In the twinkling of an eye there you are.

    FANTASTIC!

    I will be visiting more often now. By the way, what's a Blokester?

    Cheers!

    ...BB
  • Blogger Brenda posted at Sunday, July 13, 2008  
    Thanks for the blurb about Twingly. I hadn't heard about that blog search engine, but since I'm rather frustrated with the services currently out there, I always like finding new resources! (And, by the way, I'm a fan of Renny BA's Terella, too!)
  • Blogger Gen posted at Wednesday, July 16, 2008  
    Surf on surfer girl
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link