Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dear Blogger Know-It-Alls


Class: it's often when I'm showering that ideas for blog posts come to me. Like today. I was happily washing my hair and not even thinking about posting when thoughts washed through me. I'm sharing some of the thoughts that didn't go down the drain with the soap and wondering if you've ever pondered some of these ideas. Maybe the Blogger Know-It-Alls can answer some of these questions?

Such as:

Recently the world's oldest blogger died at age 108. Her death made me think of all sorts of other blogging bests and records such as, "Has the blogger with the least comments died too? Or has the blogger blogging the longest time died? Has a blogger ever left a suicide post?" Is there a blogging fact book to discover the answers to my questions?

Then my mind wandered to these topics:

A friend told me she heard on the national news that prisoners were very big into blogging these days. Naturally, I wondered if any of my naughty students were said convicts, and how much were they learning from me while incarcerated? Is blogging helping them to become better adjusted? Do they twitter or plurk, or do they write long detailed blogs? Do they blog on Blackberries or iPhones? Or do they have to share computers?

And then these thoughts came to me:

There should be blog awards for the stupidest blogs, the creepiest blogs, the most boring blogs, the angriest blogs, the most egotistic blogger, the most...well, you get the picture! Now those awards would be something!

And my thoughts swerved into bizarro territory:

What clothes do successful bloggers wear? Are successful bloggers superstitious? Do very competitive bloggers wear talismans or hire voodoo queens to boost their rankings? Exactly HOW WEIRD are some bloggers and to what extent will they go to be the top blog dog?

And then my shower ended, and that's all I remember. Honest.

I'm submitting this to "Humor-blogs.com".

Peace Out----

Labels: ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 1:40 PM

5 Comments

  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Friday, July 18, 2008  
    Oh...I didn't know Olive died....I just loved her...what a classy bra'wd! Rest in Peace Olive.
  • Anonymous Creechman posted at Friday, July 18, 2008  
    Our minds wander togeth.....wait....a wisp....I lost it.
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Saturday, July 19, 2008  
    Sometimes you ask more that a thousand vice men can answer - great questions though ;-)

    I red about Olive too - a role model and a light house in blogsphere!
  • Blogger sun goddess posted at Saturday, July 19, 2008  
    penny for thoughts... great blog! :)
  • Blogger Jean Francois posted at Monday, July 21, 2008  
    Nice blog my friend! It seems I have found someone that Jean Francois can relate with.

    I am
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link