Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's Play 'Using The Search Words'


Class, I've meant to write this post for a long time, and I don't know why I haven't done it before. I have interviews lined up to post here, but this post is demanding to be posted today. Yeh, that's right--it told me in no uncertain terms, "Post this Blondie! Or Else."

Something about that "Or Else" got my attention, ya know? It sounded kinda ominous. But maybe it's time I bring SEXY BACK to this blog!

So alright already...I'm posting it! Sheesh!

What is wanting to be posted you ask? It's most of (not all by any means!) the search words which have led others to my blog.

I hope my naughty students monitor the search words for their blogs because these can be helpful. You will then know why others stumble to your blog. Unfortunately, most of these searching souls came for the following subjects, not the blazing wit and hilarious (but dry) humor of your sexy, blondalicious teacher! Harrumph!

So here's what people googled or searched for and which led them to me:

blond sex, blonde blog, uni page, blond, blogwear, is blond right for me, 100 things to do when you can't sleep, blog de bust, i became my wife's love slave, sixpack blog, i promise no more alcohol, blonde sex photo, not blonde blog.

Which one is your favorite? I like the one "i became my wife's love sex slave".

Now I'm going to put them together in a story. Let's see how I can piece these together to make people wanna come back for more of my crazy blog humor.

Blond sex wasn't what I had in mind when I walked into the bedroom. But who was there waiting for me but Blonde Blog! She had an uni page blond haircut, and she was wearing a sheer, sexy blogwear outfit which was from her designer collection.

I asked myself, "Is blond right for me?" Well, maybe I told myself. She might come under the category of 100 things to do before I sleep. And her blog de bust was quite tantalizing!

Her recently published book was lying on the bedside table. The title, "i became my wife's love slave" gave me shivers up and down my spine. What did she have in mind for me? I know I have a sixpack blog, but dare I mix it up with someone who had confessed on the Jay Leno show, "I promise no more alcohol."

What if she would photograph me and post my photo online in a blonde sex photo? That wouldn't go over too good with my constinuency. I'd better play it cool.

"Not blonde blog!" I yelled as I ran from the room with a you know what!

There you have it, dear searchers. Did this story do it for you? If so, let me know by searching, and I'll gladly give you what you're looking for.

And I'm submitting this to "Humor-Blogs.com".




Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 11:39 AM

6 Comments

  • Anonymous blondeee posted at Tuesday, July 22, 2008  
    Loving the cartoon!
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Thursday, July 24, 2008  
    Never have I learned so much about searching Blond! I will be staying up all night to try, and experience and ..... hmmmmmmm I'm sure sex won't be the same after this either :lol:
  • Blogger Mauigirl posted at Sunday, July 27, 2008  
    Hyserical! Good story.
  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Monday, July 28, 2008  
    Very creative! I mean...you did make it up, right? ;)
  • Blogger Kuanyin Moi posted at Tuesday, July 29, 2008  
    Bodacious Olga...I made up the story, but I didn't make up the searches which led people to my blog.
  • Blogger TorAa posted at Wednesday, August 06, 2008  
    It's fun playing with search words.
    In one of my posts I had a photo of a Cock on a street in Key West. Guess?

    Another great entertainment is Alta Vista's Babel Fish translation service. Sometimes I fell of my chair, it's simlpy too crazy.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link