Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meet Your Substitute Blog Teacher

Class, I'm sure you must have noticed I've not shown up to post for some time now, and truth be told, I've grown weary of posting and need a break. I've come up with a solution for my boredom and laziness. I've hired a substitute blog teacher to come in once a week and post sizzling hot blogging tips for your edification.

No, she's not as HOT as your blondalicious teacher, but believe me, she's spicy and spunky, and I think you'll like her style. Her name is Blondie, the Badass Blogger. And she'll kick your b*** if you get outta line with her. She's been a teacher for many years, and she knows how to deal with naughty students! I filmed her brief introduction, and she made me film it over and over and over. Man, is she a demanding teacher!

So without further ado, I give you BLONDIE!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 8:10 PM

4 Comments

  • Blogger Olga, the Traveling Bra posted at Sunday, November 23, 2008  
    Hey Teacher - I hope all's well & you get a much needed break...the subsititute looks like she's keep everything under control! :)
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Monday, November 24, 2008  
    Hi Teacher - nice to see you and what a prosperous lecture. Ohhhh Man, I can tell there will be a lot to learn from you!

    Btw: I'm glad you enjoyed Olga's stay in Norway :-)
  • Anonymous Blog Bloke posted at Monday, November 24, 2008  
    Hi BLONDIE!

    You're not quite as vivacious as your banner chick but that's Ok because substance wins over fluff. (But then again fluff is always nice to look at).

    Toodles for now babe.
  • Anonymous Deborah posted at Wednesday, November 26, 2008  
    Uh, Teach? I'm scared.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link