Monday, March 16, 2009

Twit Wit

Class: I'm sure you're aware many celebrities and personalities use Twitter. I have several twitter accounts--one which is highly classified and secret--the one I use with my celeb buds.

Here's a sampling of your sassy blondalicious teacher's DM's:

THE_REAL_SHAQ It's proper etiquette to leave flip flops outside, esp. size 24's!

Wossy Couldn't make lunch. It feels undignified to explain.

richardbranson Not upset because your swan chased me. Birds like me.

TheEllenShow Enjoyed the rabbit pupus. You're kidding, right?

aplusk Loose the hats. Tell Brad 2

stephenfry Luv my Louboutins--u can borrow

jamie_oliver Tempura pickle? Oh hell no!

jimmyfallon Appreciate ur invite. Letting you simmer first

lady gaga Designed something for ya--don't know if squirrels will like

perezhilton Save frills for TMZ

iamdiddy Dined at Nobu w snoop--don't ask.

MCHammer Want the extension cords back asap. Change it up.

This post goes on "Humor-Blogs.com".

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 6:02 PM

14 Comments

  • Anonymous funny posted at Tuesday, March 24, 2009  
    I Like Blondes :)
  • Anonymous RennyBA posted at Wednesday, March 25, 2009  
    Please step gentle Blond! :-)
  • Blogger Bagel Girl posted at Wednesday, April 01, 2009  
    Hey, great blog! Check mine out if you get a chance - Your friendly (Blonde!) Bagel Girl!
  • Anonymous Vince posted at Thursday, April 16, 2009  
    Haha! Great blog! Will share this with my friends.
  • Anonymous Yo posted at Tuesday, May 05, 2009  
    Nice! very funny stuff.
  • Anonymous Ares Vista posted at Monday, June 01, 2009  
    I love this blog! The twit-wits are hilarious. Keep em coming!
  • Blogger Eternally Distracted posted at Sunday, June 21, 2009  
    Everytime I think I am getting the hang of this blog and twitter malarky I stumble across someone like you who makes me feel like I'm ten years behind again ;0)

    Great blog
  • Anonymous Bring Back Pluto posted at Monday, July 20, 2009  
    Hey,
    I love your vibe! And your BLOG is informative, useful and witty.

    Bring Back Pluto
    "ONE of THE GUYS"
  • Anonymous Triplays posted at Tuesday, July 28, 2009  
    Ahahahaha!!! Very Funny, I Loved!!!
  • Anonymous Triplays posted at Tuesday, July 28, 2009  
    Perfect!!! I loved!
  • Anonymous Kirsten posted at Tuesday, August 25, 2009  
    Awesome blog. I will visit again
  • Blogger addictionhelper posted at Friday, September 25, 2009  
    Made the entire office laugh. Here at the drug rehab I work for we are always in need of a good laugh.
  • Anonymous domain names posted at Monday, January 18, 2010  
    Everyone loves blondes :P
  • Blogger Kold_Kadavr_flatliner posted at Wednesday, February 02, 2011  
    HawrHawr That tile one I took. Ouch.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link