Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things I Just KNOW


Class, I've been thinking lately. Sometimes that's what I do: think. Amazing, eh?

And since I've been thinking, here some of my rambling thoughts. I'm calling this subject: Things I Just Know.

Pertinent to this 'knowing', here are a couple of things I just KNOW about how this blog, Blog-Blond, is perceived:

1. Disappointment

People surf here most likely thinking they've discovered a s/m blog or a sex blog--they're mystified to discover a humor/satire blog which gives useful blog tips! They read on, and they scratch their heads, and they leave thinking WTF. (I love this part...really I do--lure them in with a sexy header, tease them, and then teach them something! Snap!)

2. Curiosity

Who's this blond babe with the weird sense of humor and celebrity friends? Is she really a blog teacher? What are her credentials? Does her Uncle Vinnie make house calls? Why does she post so infrequently? Is she truly back from the dead?

3. Bewilderment

What kind of blog is this?!

Answer: a humor blog! Most often there is included one or more HOT BLOG TIPS.

And I can't blame people for being confused about this blog, my postings and/or me, the blondalicious one, because this blog and me are a mass of contradictions:

Surly....yet friendly

Ambitious.... yet lazy

Naughty... yet conservative

Eager to teach...yet cranky

Creative...yet redundant

Brilliant... yet lame

Controlling ....yet allowing

Easily bored....yet patient

Wise....yet surprisingly dumb sometimes

Freaky. Snarky but sweet. Earthy... Petulant.... One of these is true. Your call.

Gentle with critters but savage with egos.

Blogs whenever she feels like it...usually around a New or Full Moon.

I might not be such a slacker blogger were a sponsor/publisher appear on my doorstep come to woo me with a movie/book deal, but alas, none of these has happened. Yet.

Speaking of offers, I was approached by a producer recently who had read my posts and thought I'd be a great candidate for his upcoming reality show, but I JUST KNOW this wouldn't work. I like total control/domination, and unless it was MY production, fuhgeddaboudit!

With that said, are ya ready for your HOT JUICY BLOG TIP?

Because here it comes for those looking for links...

These folks emailed me: Perhaps you may wish to check them out: Linknami

My second blog tip:

Luck is 90 % perspiration and 10 % grace. And yes, I stole that from someone. So if ya wanna be successful online, work it baby!

My third tip: Remember to floss. I like strong teeth.

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 4:37 PM

6 Comments

  • Anonymous Evija posted at Wednesday, November 03, 2010  
    I`m waiting for your reality show :)
  • Anonymous itsmeduh posted at Tuesday, November 09, 2010  
    haha love this. I'll be sure to be coming back to this blogggg ;)

    valleyscoop xo
  • Anonymous Burhan Kerhanaj posted at Tuesday, November 16, 2010  
    Beautiful blog with nice and funny informational content. This is a really interesting and informative post. Good job! keep it up, hope to read your other updates. Thanks for this nice sharing.
  • Anonymous Julia posted at Wednesday, March 23, 2011  
    LOL. This is great. I love the comic at the top.
  • Anonymous Sayings Funny posted at Monday, April 18, 2011  
    Funny Blog
  • Anonymous Fail posted at Thursday, August 25, 2011  
    Lol, interesting way of using retro pic :)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link