Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three ReasonsTo Return From The Blog Graveyard

Class: After many pleading emails from you, I've decided to make a brief appearance and give you one hot blog tip. Yes, I'm posting again, but with much sadness!

Ya see, many of my favorite blogs have disappeared off the map! Like your blondalicious teacher (who nearly vanished herself!), many of my favorite blogs have returned to the great Blog Graveyard in cyberspace.

When I was updating my funny blogs Squidoo lens recently, I was shocked and dismayed to discover many missing blogs. Melancholia swept over me. Where did the bloggers go who used to make me laugh or sneer or cringe or....?

Some of these bloggers may now be flipping burgers...or even worse, they may be writing screenplays in Hollywood. Putain! (I feel safe using this last expletive since most of you don't read French and most people don't read my blog anymore either!)

Then I remembered I hadn't updated Blog-Blond since August, and I was one of the M.I.A.! Where had the time gone??? I haven't been flipping or slaving for the man. What was my alibi? Gasp! I too was in the Blog Graveyard!

And did I desire to return From The Blog Graveyard????? Did I have anything more to teach you--my deliciously naughty students?

It was this last question which brings me to post here today. I can't fit everything into my *much different* Twitter, Facebook, Plurk and Squidoo pages. This is why blogs are still valuable: I can ramble on for as long as I wish and BE the blondalicious Blog-Blond!

If I wish to rant, teach, seduce, beguile, or tease you, I need a blog! This is my reason NUMERO UNO to return and post.

My Reason Number Two: I've many slavish fans who depend upon my preposterous, retarded humor to make them laugh. No other blond will do OR so they say. (A Tiger story if there ever was one!) In these harsh times, any laugh is worth it's weight in gold.

My Reason Number Three is to instruct you. I've learned a thing or two in the years I've been online, and why not share my knowledge?

With Number Three in mind, here's my Hot Blog Tip of the Year: sign up for Nutshell Mail if you're on Twitter, Facebook, or MySpace.

Nutshell Mail will save you loads of time dealing with some of the nut cases you'll meet, especially the ones who follow you with the intention of dumping/unfollowing you to build up their numbers.

Nutshell Mail gives you the lowdown several times a day direct to your email about who your new followers and unfollowers are. It gives me great satisfaction to return the favor asap to the unfollowers. Here's what N.M. says about the 'WHY' on their homepage: "The busy social networker who doesn't have time to hang out online all day."

Does that sound like you? The busy social networker? Yep, thought so! Me too! That's why N.M. has been such a Goddess-Send!

To summarize: you'll see me again....read my posts again...not to worry. I love sharing hot blog tips! I love Retro! I love you!

Ciao!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 2:48 PM

22 Comments

  • Anonymous BLOGBloke posted at Thursday, January 14, 2010  
    I'm honored to be your first commenter to welcome you back from the grave. I too have been in blog purgatory and returned from the ashes, so you are in good company my dear.

    The blogosphere just ain't the same without it's blondalicious teach. So put on those pumps and start cracking the whip sweety. We are all ears.

    ..BB
  • Blogger LJP posted at Sunday, January 17, 2010  
    Wonderful to hear you are back from the blog graveyard!! I will be checking for new posts with anticipation!! :-)
  • Anonymous RennyBA's Terella posted at Wednesday, January 20, 2010  
    Welcome back! You sounds more hot than every and you know, as a network evangelist; I just love it ;-)
  • Blogger My Discussion on International Relations posted at Tuesday, February 02, 2010  
    nice articles
  • Anonymous Jason posted at Tuesday, February 23, 2010  
    We need more bloggin! lol
  • Anonymous Bouncy Castle Hire In Weston-SUper-mAre posted at Wednesday, March 03, 2010  
    WOW - Welcome back , agree with LJP , You do sound more hot then ever !!

    But I love that RETRO image, and think I'm gonna print it off full size and frame it !!
  • Anonymous Pattaya Girls posted at Sunday, April 04, 2010  
    2 months since you came back, how about another post ?
  • Anonymous Vouchers and Discounts posted at Tuesday, April 27, 2010  
    Hey really such a nice post..please update it on regular basis.. thanks..and your articles are looking nice once by once you are growing..
  • Anonymous My Horrible Secret posted at Friday, May 21, 2010  
    Glad to have you back. It's not a blog graveyard, it was a bloggy nap.
    Welcome back.
  • Blogger Under Urooba's Umbrella! posted at Monday, June 14, 2010  
    Is it a scary place? This blogger graveyard?
  • Anonymous Cordoba posted at Tuesday, July 27, 2010  
    OMG! That's really funny and cool. I think I'll post an article about it on my blog.
  • Anonymous Top Twenty Lists posted at Friday, July 30, 2010  
    I see you've gone back to the graveyard. Hoping that you raise from the dead real soon :)
  • Anonymous Jennifer posted at Monday, August 09, 2010  
    Your blog post completely confused me. lol
  • Anonymous Indiana Insurance Companies posted at Sunday, August 15, 2010  
    Nice to see snap out of your blog coma. . . now wipe off the spittle and get back to blogging
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sunday, August 22, 2010  
    really interesting blog wana read some of those...
  • Anonymous russian women posted at Saturday, August 28, 2010  
    This is really cool.
  • Anonymous best way to invest money posted at Thursday, September 09, 2010  
    A very interesting post, you always take time to put a little twist in your blogs, a funny side of you makes your blog more interesting
  • Blogger Tria posted at Friday, October 08, 2010  
    LOVE your blog!!! :D
  • Anonymous bathrooms posted at Saturday, October 09, 2010  
    Warm welcome to you that you have just return from blgo graveyard.
  • Anonymous kitchen taps posted at Wednesday, June 15, 2011  
    Fantastic blog!

    I am glad you managed to get in the swing of things.
  • Blogger jennifer posted at Wednesday, September 07, 2011  
    Its very different post from others.Hope that new posts will be in different pattern
  • Anonymous Deals posted at Thursday, December 29, 2011  
    Nice Article. Keep Writing.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link