Friday, September 09, 2011

Blog Naked


Class: Michael J. Fox recently spoke The Truth on Letterman when he said this about show business:

Fox said, "Show business: We're all here because we're not all there!"

The same can equally be said about blogging because we're a form of show biz.

Some of us bloggers are Already Gone if you know what I mean. :-)

Ya see, my naughty students, the more outrageous, the more transparent, the more NAKED you are in your posts, the more you take risks and speak in your own authentic voice, the more you thumb your nose at MEDIOCRITY, then you are much more intriguing to me and others.

Boring blogs are proliferating at an exponential rate. It's almost more fun to read the news these days. Almost.

My lesson today is to dare...to cross-dress...to undress... and to re-dress this increasing trend to boring posts. BLOG NAKED puhlease!!!!

Give some sass. But don't be an a$$.

And don't forget to subscribe to my daily updated funny Tumbler Booyah.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 3:20 PM

4 Comments

  • Blogger Dickie posted at Saturday, September 10, 2011  
    CONCUR. The web is overflowing with blogs about little kids having accidents and the high jinks of pets. I searched for blogs that were funny and found myself poking a sharp pencil in my eye within minutes. It was my good eye too. Keep up the good work, dickie, leader of Dickie’s World
  • Blogger Jyssica posted at Friday, September 16, 2011  
    I agree. And if I didn't post from my desk at work sometimes, I would totally blog naked! Just found your blog today and it's hilarious! I found you when I literally searched for "funny blogs" on google!

    You're more than welcome to view mine as well! It's pretty new, I've only been blogging random (funny) anecdotes and stories for a few months. Personal favorite is titled "Waking Up Supermad."

    Check me out! jyssica.blogspot.com
  • Blogger Kuanyin Moi posted at Friday, September 16, 2011  
    Jyssica Dahling...normally I don't allow comments with links to blogs (considered spammig), but in your case, I did so.

    Why? I like your spunk, and anyone who has the cojones to dress up as a Sumo warrior passes my funny test!

    You get an A for effort.
  • Anonymous Lol images posted at Tuesday, March 20, 2012  
    Hilarious blog , must say.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link