Monday, October 10, 2011

Blessed Are The Cracked

CLASS: Does it seem to you that the world is becoming crazier and crazier every day?

Have you marveled at the growing number of people/groups/nations acting-out and demanding change and/or demonstrating intense hostility?

Have you wanted to mix it up with some of these change movements and participate as an activist for change in the Occupy Movement?

Or are you more like your blondalicious teacher retreating from the intensity and watching anything funny you can find online or on tv after self-medicating?

There's never been a time when laughter is more needed to lighten the load.

And if you have a finely developed sense of humor such as myself, there are so many things which make you laugh. If you've subbed to my Tumblr Blog, Booyah, then you know what I mean. What? You've not subscribed yet?! Gitouttahere!

I find myself running to Tumblr and Booyah four-five times a day now to restore my sanity through retarded humor.

As the Light of Humor filters through the layers of distress, I breathe again and can resume shopping, bitching, and dare I say--even blogging.

Blessed Fruitcakes....Blessed Cracked Ones...Blessed Funny Men & Women...Blessed Humor Bloggers...Blessed Comedians--you are my salvation!

Ya see, I have to have the LIGHT! The dark is far too scary!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 6:45 PM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Helen posted at Monday, May 28, 2012  
    Oh you are so right. I had to actually get rid of the television because it was depressing the hell out of me, and find myself searching for comic relief from the bad news which manages to filter through my barriers. I've just discovered your blog, and intend to peruse more and come back. Please visit me if you have the time: http://revoltingwoman.wordpress.com
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link