Thursday, November 03, 2011

Strange Girls--Strange Days

Class: As you know by now, I'm proud to be your STRANGE teacher.

And I promise you I'll continue to be your STRANGEST most blondalicious teacher offering you the most brilliant & stupid blog tips ever! Demented, bizarre, eccentric and unpredictable---these are accolades to me!

Today I'm going to answer some of your email questions--I hope they offer you edification as well as satisfy your curiosity about me.

Q: Why didn't you post my comment linking to my blog?
A: Spammers aren't tolerated in my class, unless they afford me mirth & most don't.

Q: Why don't you put advertising on your blog?
A: Way too messy for chump change. (But that may change...)

Q: Who is your favorite humor blogger?
A: Without a doubt the Bloggess is the goddess in this genre. But dontcha tell her I said so--she's already got a Mother Teresa complex. Enough already with her delusions of grandeur.

Q: Do you really drink that much?
A: Only on Fridays, Saturdays and Wednesdays. Who in their right mind could write
a post like this without help from the devil water? *oh, waiter---bring another round for us!*

Q: When is your memoir going to be released?
A: Once it's published, and that's not easy these days with the publishing biz in disarray. The good ol boyz hog the lucrative contracts. The good news is this breed is dying. May they rest in peace sooner than later.

Q: What do you watch on tv?
A: Stephen Colbert & John Stewart are my favorite comic hunks.

Q: Who inspires you?
A: My Mother who gave birth to me all alone as a teenage runaway mom by an isolated lake late at night. This story will be in my memoirs--very touching stuff.

That's all for now! Don't forget to check the weird & wonderful stuff I post every day on my Tumblr blog Booyah.



Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 10:44 PM

12 Comments

  • Anonymous BLOGBloke posted at Friday, November 18, 2011  
    Well my dahling I am so glad to see that you are still hammering on the keyboard. You can be rest assured that I will be checking in here periodically for another lesson from my favorite blondalicious teacher. And don't forget the whip either.

    Yeah!
  • Anonymous ErikdVP posted at Monday, December 19, 2011  
    So glad to see another post!
  • Anonymous Top Down Processing posted at Wednesday, February 15, 2012  
    Awesome post and blog! Glad i found them. I am going to subscribe.
  • Anonymous HogsAteMySister posted at Saturday, February 18, 2012  
    Where did you get your girly header? And I mean that sincerely? There is a famous topless billboard on K'Road in Auckland New Zealand that looks just like this, except her bodacious tatas blcok traffic. When the City Council tried to nuke the sign, the people revolted. See, THIS is what the internets is for. Spreading the word about bodacious tatas.
  • Anonymous Bob the Water Cat posted at Friday, March 09, 2012  
    " . . . unless they afford me mirth & most don't."

    How much is mirth these days?
  • Anonymous Anya posted at Friday, March 16, 2012  
    very cool writing. I just love the way of your writing and got inspired a lot.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at Wednesday, April 04, 2012  
    Hey your writing style is awesome. Teacher can i ask you another question... Is it ok to drink whisky and read your lecture at the same time.. Cuz both are really addictive ;-)
  • Anonymous Ambrose Mugwump posted at Thursday, April 12, 2012  
    Is this blog still alive?
  • Blogger Kuanyin Moi posted at Thursday, April 12, 2012  
    Indeed it is Mr. Mugwump! It's simply recovering from a bad hangover, and BB is now pushing reblog buttons on her idiot blog on Tumblr until...
  • Anonymous Jerome posted at Tuesday, May 08, 2012  
    Nice writing going to add this site to my favourites
  • Anonymous Interesting Facts posted at Wednesday, May 16, 2012  
    Awesome post and blog! Glad i found them. I am going to subscribe.
  • Anonymous Yakinican posted at Wednesday, June 01, 2016  
    Awesome .... this weblog is fantastic, I love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You understand, many persons are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link